Should games completely ditch things like fanservice and scantily clad women if they want to be held in high regard...

Should games completely ditch things like fanservice and scantily clad women if they want to be held in high regard likes movies and TV?
IMO, stuff like this just makes me embarrassed and offended.

Attached: 1596208109540.jpg (650x1024, 72.97K)

op is a fag lmao

No, i want to masturbate while playing games, nothing feels better than getting back tired from work to start my favorite game and start jerking off to the characters, while playing games you could bust your dick out at any point and make yourself feel good, nothing wrong with that is it? Just try it sometimes, really, whenever something mildly sexual happens or you see any part of a naked female body is a chance for you to feel better than the gameplay even allows for.

Attached: c83179baa4cf3066ce269349e2e37202.jpg (2324x1547, 285.37K)

Trans, actually.

>if they want to be held in high regard likes movies and TV?
What the fuck are you smoking

People respect TV and movies because they have mature and deep content. Games just have disgusting caricatures of women and it's holding us back.

>muh art form
>muh class
>muh potential
No, I want to play as THE CAPTAIN and BLAST the fucking NIGGERDEMONCULTISTS until nothing is left but BLOODY ENTRAILS and GUTS and then I want to FUCK HOT BABES with BIG TITS and FLOOD them with CUM. Anyone who wants games to be anything else should be treated like the NIGGERDEMONCULTISTS.

Stop larping

> People respect TV and movies because they have mature and deep content.

LOL no they don't, 0.001% of TV and movies fits that description. The rest is McDonalds trash like Marvel comicbook movies and Nicki Minaj flashing her ass in a music video.

Tifa with the Powersoul and the Curse Ring is actually really fun

Have sex.

Im just going to join this thread to say that I hope all feminist dykes like OP get their skulls bashed in.

Attached: 1607989887634.jpg (750x744, 61.03K)

You'll never be a man.

No, because games shouldn't be held in high regard like movies and TV

>People respect TV and movies because they have mature and deep content
hahahaha what a fucking loser. You "Content" virgins are pathetic. People watch TV to be entertained cunt

>high regard likes movies and TV?
UH OH STINKY

Attached: screen-shot-2022-04-25-at-8-16-28-pm[1].jpg (1200x675, 74.28K)

I'm surprised you were able to type this post let alone breathe with all the cocks you've stuffed in your throat

Whole lotta chuds ITT.

kys
fpbp

The most highly regarded bands like led zeppelin for example talked about sex all day. And even the most popular rap today talks about women in more degrading ways then video games. The most popular shows are shit like the big bang theory, game of thrones (which has a lot of sex scenes), and keeping up with the khardasians. And the most popular movies are childish shit like mcu films. Who are you trying to fool my nigga?

Kek hopefully supergirl is next

Do you think movies and TV don't have fanservice, you moron?

You need some discord friends at your beck and call to get the 10 "Based" replies you're fishing for.
No one finds this shit endearing except for other losers

>high regard likes movies and TV?

Attached: AAAABQeMsi-_UygV9NNVci0GjpOHrdkDyv-n96egadvZCmV3rXcAZcQ_NUOsyuwJcdUsZpwzTfLBKbjtMw07gr4DFnTpui9xwpl53pux[1].jpg (1280x720, 218.71K)

Attached: artworks-xygcn2L1yy7W86IA-suySVw-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 33.68K)

FPBP

>IMO, stuff like this just makes me embarrassed and offended.
Thats a you problem.