I love her so much bros

I love her so much bros.

Attached: sabin-lalancette-artblast-fullsize-body-front-kassandra-slalancette.jpg (1920x3413, 567.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/xso0uq.mp4
files.catbox.moe/9c920r.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>that shoulder to hip ratio
>her

I wnat to lick her clean

my body looks exactly like his

Attached: assassins-creed-odyssey-kassandra-greece-mykonos-dilos-21-1529233236.jpg (1280x720, 429.83K)

Why are you posting the Christian flag of the Hellenic Republic? You're not one of those fags that tries to argue that said country has anything in common with Classical Greece are you? Because you'd have to be retarded, or worse, gre*k.

I just saved this pic from google images, you schizo. It greatly showcases her beautiful face.

It does, but it is Greek propaganda and has no place in the world.

t. homosexual

Attached: 3a8e38041492af58a8b0e52fccb961d3.jpg (3840x2960, 757.86K)

>tfw no Med gf

Attached: tumblr_pte3ajRnHv1rt57awo4_r1_1280.png.jpg (1080x1920, 556.17K)

files.catbox.moe/xso0uq.mp4

No matter what they do they cannot resist it.

>tfw got med gf
it's pretty great

it's hot
files.catbox.moe/9c920r.mp4

>no armpit hair, belly hair, forearm hair, leg hair, pussy hair...
What's the point of making these detailed models and then waxing them from the neck down like 21st century prostitutes?

Should I buy Origins or Odyssey

shalom

Do you like Rome, Egypt or Greece?
I prefer Odyssey>Origins>Valhalla.
Honestly a lot of the "muh levelling" isn't so bad, you don't have to grind xp, you can just do the sidequests, which aren't as good as Witcher 3, but it certainly feels like it's more inspired by Witcher 3 than by... Y'know... Assassin's Creed,

I like all 3. I want Greece the most I suppose but I don't know if I'm missing out if I skip Origins. Maybe I could play Origins later? Thanks user

Very attractive but I'm not gay so he's all yours

Just get the Greece one, the story really isn't that all connected.

Story's not connected. Honestly you could play Origins first and still feel like you're missing out on a lot because it's not really fleshed out who the fuck the modern day protagonist or or any of that.
Ignore the modern day stuff, it has one semi kino moment, but if you're new/lapsed to AC, you play someone from a big company that makes historical fiction videogames (Not fucking kidding, it's shit)
Also the main game in Odyssey is actually set before Origins, so really you're not missing anything.

Thank you frens. I got AC Odyssey PS4 for $13 off ebay

Now if you don't play as Kassandra I will fucking come to your house and murder you.