I fucking HATE this Russian piece of shit and I HATE his fucking game too...

I fucking HATE this Russian piece of shit and I HATE his fucking game too. No one gives a fuck about your boo-hoo sob stories. Give me back CJ. Give me back Tommy.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (500x502, 42.85K)

He's Serbian, retard. He's also a very funny guy.

Actually one of the best GTA characters, unlike characters from GTA V a.k.a Le GTA Reddit

I see a retard escaped his Trevor containment thread. You literally have 2 of them with the exact same OP on the catalogue at this very moment.
Go there, you fucking emotional midwit. IV was fantastic.

>Give me back CJ. Give me back Tommy
Tommy didn't even have a personality. CJ was a shit character, nigger who thinks he's too good for the hood is the oldest character trope for blacks.

Ok retard.

I liked Johnny more to be honest

He's just balkan CJ

I care
cope

He has more depth than CJ and tommy combined. Much better character and SA VC > 4

He's not Russian you absolutely wretched fuckwit. It's like calling an American a Canadian. Please, swingset yourself

>calling an american a canadian
Lol what’s the difference?

Canadian are american because Canada is in America contingent

Serbs suck russian penis every chance they get so i don't think they would mind being called that.

>implying there will be a difference soon
day of the rake soon leaf

based
serbians and russian are the same people serbians just drink russian cum all day

Can you describe precisely what attribute makes a game or simply a character "Reddit" and what doesn't? At least give us something that shows that uou're not being a contrarian faggot

He actually gets buttmad about it a few times. I know for sure after Dimitri sends him to the gun shop is one instance

I actually liked the multitude of cultures that were featured in GTAIV. It hinged a bit too much on the Irish imo, but I have grown to appreciate the game's message. It doesn't feel too forced either.

They wish they were Russian. They are genetically Albanian-Turkish mix larping as white saviors of Europe

this. gtaV is peak reddot

sounds just like russians beside they are genetically mongolians-asian mix

>608033583
> Game makes fun of soulless blue state mentality that Reddit represents
> Hehe pesk reddit

Imagine getting filtered by such basic satire

For me it's

Attached: latest[1].png (100x200, 25.72K)