Jhonny the jew

What was the point of making this character die such a disgraceful death in gta5?
Is there some story behind it?

Attached: johnny-klebitz.jpg (1000x562, 55.29K)

He's white & not a Rick & Morty side-character.

yeah rockstar showing they were killing story dlc forever

He's literally a jew tho. The worst type of white, barely white actually.

I bet he was forced upon the Housers and being the racist, misogynist and misantrophic white nationalists they are, they wanted to kill this character so bad and so they did.

Rockstar are antisemitic

Well he is literally the JEW

Oh no, not the heckin' jehuderino

It was meta, GTA V being more wacky and fun cucking and stomping GTA IV because of the hate it got.

fuck jews, simple as

Are you saying all Rick and Morty side characters are jews?

Could you guys stop fucking making 10 FUCKING GTAV THREADS YOU FUCKING RETARDS?! STAY. IN. ONE.
OR MAKE A FUCKING GENERAL

Iwasnt watching the catalong, remembered about lost and damned and created a thread, because it is really weird that in the next game the protagonist gets killed and shitted on for no reason.,

So there is no some weird story or something behind this? Well, then its just a really wierd choice by the devs.

DLC sales for TLAD were low and the fanbase didn’t like it at the time
Shame really, he didn’t need to be brought back, his story ended on a good note

Doing it to Niko is an absolute no-no, Luis is hispanic, so having some trailer trash stomping a Dominican's head in after talking about fucking him in the ass. Yeah... Rockstar ain't doing that.

Johnny is "white" and fits the other criteria: a known character to give it more impact. That's literally it.

Too bad, they destroyed his character. I'd have gone with Packie McReary myself. I like him, but it'd be better than wrecking Johnny. Just swap crystal with liquor, and a whore with money and it'd still fit.

>cover an extra ethnic element of New York
>signal that this skinhead biker chud isn't a neonazi
>add free diversity
No reason not to do it as far as I see.

Also whoever didn't mark "Klebitz" as Jewish immediately is especially retarded

That answers why to put him into GTA, not why to take him out

cuz he was a fucking simp. it doesn't matter his race, ethnicity, nationality, sexuality or gender, the guy was a fucking simp. and it's not like he was simping over an actual catch, he was chasing after some crackhead.

niko's VA quit
luis is a wealthy businessman living in liberty city
everyone loved packie
literally no one gave a shit about johnny. even racists loved little jacob more.

it had nothing to do with him being white, he's just a poorly received character.

the people who made V hated IV with a passion and took every opportunity to shit on characters from that game. thats what happened.

>GTA IV and V are set over 2,500 miles away from eachother
>Literally swathes of characters from IV are all living randomly within the same city for nothing more than reference points
I am so fucking tired of this trend. Several games are doing this shit. Make new fucking characters, or set it somewhere believable

I don't understand why people seethe over Johnny getting killed. The entire style of GTA is to be as irreverent as possible. What were you guys expecting?