Mobile gamer bros, we just can't stop dominating

mobile gamer bros, we just can't stop dominating

Attached: 4465.jpg (783x880, 176.45K)

i wish i could go back in time and strangle alexander graham bell to death if it meant getting me out of this fucking nightmare

you mean marconi

Meanwhile their console and PC revenue has plummetted because WoW is slowly dying and OW was put on life support immediately after launch
Mobile whales aren't enough to sustain a company the size of Blizzard

Attached: 2022-08-05_124016.png (758x750, 440.5K)

hahah thats all just revenue thats going to be put towards titles like diablo 4 right?

lmao

Attached: 1659488953295930.png (743x805, 319.31K)

whoever the fuck ok tony

I’m honestly really sad they cancelled WoW 2 Smartphone Boogaloo

More likely what'll happen is doubling down on what makes them profit and removing themselves from PC in general (unless said mobile games can support a PC release).

microsoft gonna stop that dude

Attached: Genshin Revenue.png (673x769, 584.75K)

Genshit Impact has shown the gaming industry that mobile games are insanely profitable. Not only that, it has shown that mobile games can also release on the PC.
In the near future, EVERY SINGLE AAA game will be a mobile game with PC release.
But here's the thing: a PC release of a mobile game is still a mobile game. Developers will have to dumb down mechanics so it works on a mobile game. This means gameplay will always be limited, even on PC.
Gaming is dead. There's only mobile "gaming" left.

>sensor tower
oh so it's literally a made up figure, cool

Your father's a made up figure.

they'll still have to make cute anime girls to sell though, no one's gonna roll specifically for a fat bipoc tranny, westcucks can be tricked into buying games with repulsive characters because they're buying the game as a whole, but if the game is the bait and the characters are what you make money on then you'll have to make characters that people like

I'm sure that's a sick burn in Chinese

>removing themselves from PC in general
do you think we will witness the actual fall of WoW?

Attached: 1618420771226.jpg (640x633, 68.97K)

>fat bipoc tranny

Attached: __jinako_carigiri_and_ganesha_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_maekawa_yuichi__28613d8ed19031012590142999987ed4.png (707x1000, 788.65K)

seethe and cope ill keep playing stray the goty of the year

Macaroni is delectable, retard

sorry i dont have a phone