XB BOOST

WHAT ARE YOU LEVELING?

Attached: WotLK-Classic-Beta-Sign-Ups-Have-Begun-Featured-Image-scaled.jpg (2560x1221, 316.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GBoPASJAug8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More like bitch king

Attached: Carlos.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

Dwarf Warrior on Warmane

demon hunter

>face the lich king in 2022
literally no chance of that happening they wont even finish ulduar before 2023.

Kek, not playing. Only paypigs play this game and decided to completely destroy the progression ladder with their paypiggotry.

didn't SL end with Sylvanas calling Arthas a pathetic, irrelevant cuck? Why would you want to play an entire expansion with THAT as your end boss?

Sylvanas is a garbage character that is only relevant because of simp nu-blizzard developers.

Never forget Arthas killed her and then raised her as undead just to spite her because she hated the undead so much. No matter how much she bitches and moans about it, she will always and forever be nothing more than a joke played on her by the biggest chad in warcraft history.

>Xbox Boost

Attached: 7c2.png (240x262, 115.12K)

floating fart orb cope

this is what a confrontation between them looks like, simp
youtube.com/watch?v=GBoPASJAug8

I clicked on your link, and uh... That profile picture...

Attached: 1658162935666228.jpg (1078x1174, 268.92K)

I'm not playing any MMO that forces me to level

>Subscribe
Maybe if it's F2P I'll consider it.

Uninstall Wizard

Belf Pally

i accept your defeat. that profile pic is just the average horde player, it was the first video that popped up

waiting for fresh realms

>i'm not playing a game that forces me to play
okay

IDK who you're talking about user. I just jumped into the thread and don't play MMO anymore.

Levelling should be optional. Nothing in the end game requires you to do the terminally boring levelling process.

>human
>male
>warrior
>fresh servers
simple as

I'm not playing any game which forces me to
>Pay monthly
>Treat it like a job I need to factor into my weekly plans in real life.

Attached: 1658094577837519.gif (915x919, 642.37K)

Based. There's no reason WoW can't be like L4D or whatever.

Attached: 1647155353710.png (1280x720, 1.54M)

my initial experience with WoW when it launched was mostly leveling and discovering the world. It was infinitely more enjoyable than just farming end-game content over and over.

the rush to the endgame mentality that contaminated the MMO genre is what killed it.

I would too if they had a lordaeron-formatted prog realm

holy SOUL

holy based

I am not giving blizzard my money

Attached: 27.png (1040x642, 906.6K)

That's fine, that's why I said it should be optional. I want to switch between classes when I want and do endgame without the 10+ hour levelling wall blocking me.
It would be fucking retarded to force someone to play HL2 before they can play L4D with their friends.

Waiting for fresh wotlk servers which I will play until WK fresh.

Attached: 1647988717295.png (1445x1200, 265.36K)

Ah yes nothing is more fun than doing the same raid every week for the slim chance that you might get a new piece of gear that's going to increase your dps by a whopping 1% and make you clear the same raid you've already cleared 30 times already a minute faster. Kill yourself.

>classic Retail and BC Paladin
>No crusader strike, just lol seal of command.
How did retpaladins cope without their bread and butter 'strike'?

im not playing games made by dick loving faggots. get monkeypox you faggots!

tbc has sader strike

It's an MMO you fucking loser, group co-op content is literally why MMO's exist. There are better single-player games than MMO levelling you fucking faggot

What the fuck is the point of adding expansions to Classic? Doesn't that defeat the whole point?

building your own character is the whole point of the genre. If WoW didn't save your characters and everyone just picked a class, role, and dungeon/raid to play with no rewards that carry over between runs then nobody would play it.

by now WotLK is also a classic I guess lol

cant wait for bfa classic

Way to miss the point, retard. You never did dungeons or grouped for quests while levelling, huh? Just saying the end game hamster wheel loop of running the same raid isn't the best this game has to offer. If that's all you like about the genre then I pity you.

Can someone who actually plays WOW Classic tell me why they’re rereleasing the expensions now and what’s the appeal of that deal. They’re just gonna end with modern WOW down the line, it’s completely contradictory for me why you would what the slow process to the product you don’t like nowadays.

>still no word on fresh launch date
meh

Fpbp not gonna buy gold to remain relevant fuck that

Sylvanus was a great character when she wasn't a major focus of the story. IIRC she was still good up through Wrath, and although some of the ideas for her in Cataclysm were good, the execution was like a sledgehammer of subtlety, it was quite obvious they were setting her up as a villain at that point, rather than just letting her character (and faction) naturally expand within the world.

>building your own character is the whole point of the genre.
for YOU. please explain the value in forcing people to play through the entirety of HL2 before they can play L4D with their friends
>You never did dungeons or grouped for quests while levelling, huh?
They're tutorials for the end game you brain damaged retard.
>Just saying the end game hamster wheel loop of running the same raid isn't the best this game has to offer.
What, and forcing players to play 10+ hours of zero skill, tedius, monotonous, boring leveling is? You haven't explained the value in walling off the end game at all.