For me, it’s a Blizzard’s inclusion of physically disabled characters

For me, it’s a Blizzard’s inclusion of physically disabled characters

Attached: 0FE6FC0B-6A0A-4C1E-947E-41CA069E1E38.jpg (815x1024, 91.89K)

explain yourselves wowbucks

Attached: 1657617112872.png (474x473, 88.9K)

Yeah shut the fuck up you wheelchaired cunt

Oh look, it's a "sprout." i.e. a soon to be victim.

in what fucking world seeing someone irreversibly crippled is "cool"? fucking sickos

yes, wheelchairs are great for mountain climbing and spelunking

the day the western world wakes up from this woke nightmare can't come soon enough

LMAO

>couldnt even make a new wheelchair model

i dunno, but wheels out of stone seem kind of a bad idea to me

wtf is a sprout

Attached: FVJP4CEUEAIcoKs.jpg (242x208, 6.08K)

oh ho, hello... sappling...

cripical. Don't talk down to me from down there

Oh wow some woke intern awkwardly shoved some furry fuckers fetish onto a set of low polygon wheels. I'm sure that'll be a welcome 2 second distraction from the 20 year old monotony of collecting those 10 artifacts on your way to max level so you can run the same fucking M+'s for years before the next disaster of an expansion.

its not even the first character in WoW to have one.. and can't the dragon just fly lol

touch the helpless wheelchair-bound dragon in inappropriate places

Those are the worgen feet aren't they? And those wheels are probably from a cannon or something? I don't think they would ever actually address the fact that this this is retarded in game, but if they ever did I like to imagine he got hit by an extra dimensional bus or something, he's time crippled now. Maybe one of the evil time dragons did it if they're still around.

Attached: 1659670476939058.png (593x403, 159.47K)

They've included disabled people for a while, (You) the player

I don't think wheelchairs in fantasy settings are actually that bad of a thing. But it all obviously depends on the context.
For example, if there was a character in a wheelchair in some starting area, it would make sense. Yes, this is a world with godlike priests running around, but they don't have time to be everywhere, and take care of every injury that pops up. Similarly, there could be older wheelchair bound characters in bigger cities. You know, characters who might be well off and could afford to get somebody to fix them up, but maybe they are comfortable with their lot in life at that point, and they'd rather spend their money on other things.
But what's fucking stupid is putting important characters in wheelchairs in endgame areas. If somebody is important enough to be doing research or shit at frontlines, you'd bet your ass they'd get fixed up as soon as possible, if only because having somebody in wheelchair when unannounced demon attack happens would be a huge security concern. Fucking stupid.

wheel chairs in fantasy like this only make sense for very old characters

if you have magic that can heal back entire forests and whatnot there is no conceivable reason to stay a cripple

Don't they have magic? Does everyone just hate this particular dragon and refuse to heal it's legs?

>For example, if there was a character in a wheelchair in some starting area, it would make sense. Yes, this is a world with godlike priests running around, but they don't have time to be everywhere, and take care of every injury that pops up.
There's a person that can teach you how to revive the dead in goldshire, the first city in the game.

id imagine a wheelchair bound person to play wow to maybe not think about being an invalid. fortunately now they can enjoy a gay fetish wheelchair bound muppet stare back at them. i love blizzard

Attached: 268078985_178343324485073_3081905133869380196_n.png (213x206, 77.23K)

Characters learn resurrection spells by level 10, user.

just cast heal lmao wtf

>Does everyone just hate this particular dragon and refuse to heal it's legs?

That would be a hilarious in universe explanation as to why nobody has healed him yet and would make more sense.

Attached: 1553236027226.png (453x500, 80.44K)

where is the lesbian transgender one legged muslima in full hijab

>be dragon guy in ancient dragon city
>most important dragon people ever are around
>access to high end time magic
>access to high end healing nature magic
>access to high end life magic
>access to high end transmutation arcane magic
>surrounded by state of the art titan tech
>still bound in a clumsy wooden wheelchair
The absolute state