It's okay when Pokémon does it

>It's okay when Pokémon does it

Attached: FZQ-QFzVUAABXak[1].jpg (1000x1000, 460.09K)

just one more thing to the list, hope they could steal the fun

Yes

Attached: 1635071209979.jpg (215x235, 10.02K)

God this is so much worse than dynamax it's unreal, which was already so much worse than mega evolutions/gigantamax.

dynamax appealed to macro fetishists, so where the fuck is the hmofamax game

not the same

Cope

Attached: 1638101196214.png (400x360, 122.47K)

I wish Yokai Watch would make a comeback. I want to see more of Jibanyan.

I like it. I also saldy suspect that this crystal shader will run at SILKY SMOOTH 5 FPS during battle.

impossible, gamefreak is too busy making more legendaries they do fuck all with.

oh boy cant wait for them to also bring fun battles from the anime into the games. theyll defintely do that, right?

i always thought pokemon came in different sizes and this was just a giant dragonair

Please dont fall for more gimmicks. The moment they announced a different gimmick in sun and moon was the moment they started nailing the coffin of pokemon.

I have yet to find someone that genuinely like the new gimmick, everyone, even the people that don't hate it, get how fundamentally flawed that shit is
I wonder if we are getting some special "superteracrystal" form, like gigantamax
seem to be the new modus operandi
>a generic gimmick that everyone can use
>but also special forms, lol, those peluche won't sell themself

The gameplay felt a little too retarded, to be fair.

It's literally not the same. Crystal onyx had lore and his entire color was changed to look like he was made of crystals. This isjust normal Pikachu with a diamond texture applied over it's normal model and texture.

Also not the same. That was a giant Dragonite before Dragonite was even decided. This was also meant to be a supposed to be a unite Dragonite or Pokemon lore wise, since it was EXTREMELY rare for any modern way Pokemon to ever reach this size. The last time we saw a Pokemon that wasn't legendary this giant naturally was back in the hoenne anime, where it revived some ancient versions of modern Pokemon that were that huge. There was also that whole giant Gengar situation. Lorewise, that shit did not happen outside of the old ages, and even those were unique cases. The whole Dynamax lore explanation completely contradicts and fucks that over.

The early Pokemon anime did do this, quite a bit. Ash had a small and then larger Crabby (or the evolved form). Pokemon early on came with different sizes, fur colors, and even some hair differences.

Attached: file.png (259x194, 73.1K)

It is pretty simple, but I liked some of the boss gimmicks, like that one doctor regenerating his health until you pop the hearts that form around the room. I just found it pretty charming in general, but it definitely could use some more freedom and engaging elements.

>niggachu
Arrest

Where is the ugly retarted hat?

>>The year is 2050
>>There are now 3000 pokemons to catch
>>The 30th gimmick has been anounced
>>Every pokemon can turn into a reskin of charizard, pikachu, or mewtwo
>>But certain gen1 and the current gen pokemon get the ultra super mega giga deluxe rainbow diamond gold shit fuck form
>>The graphics are still from the 3ds
>>All previous generations are dlc
>>It releases
>>It makes millions as susual
>>The next day
>>New gen is announced

>there's lore for megas, zmoves and dynamax
>there's definitely not going to be lore for this new gimmick