100 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO

100 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 43bf634912dd1b44618d749fefbff108.jpg (1280x720, 287.92K)

>make mediocre content
>some day say "fuck it" and gift some random thots thousands of dollars
>extreme amounts of simping pulls an uno reverse on zoomer brains and makes them subscribe
>he gets more money, throws more of it away
>even more people flock to his channel
>even more money to throw away

I don't get the appeal

Did he airbrush his face? Disgusting.

i'm still convinced the majority of the "content" is faked and everyone is just under strict NDA

Mr. Beast is dystopian content

Do "people" unironically watch this shit?

>make content for AHDH-ridden kids
>more and more kids become retarded
>more viewers
>profit

you're over 30, of course you wouldn't get it gramps

What did he used to do before handing out money?

Literally the same people did in 2012, COD gameplays

Minecraft

the appeal is you go to his comment section to beg him for money and then maybe MAYBE you'll get 4 million dollars as a funny joke that the IRS won't ever touch hee hee

Hopefully he overtakes pewdiepie I hate that unfunny faggot

>there are people that think his shit is real
Perfect way to cut the numbers, euthanize retards that watch youtubers

I don't watch any of Mr. Beast's videos because they just don't interest me, but I've watched the guy himself speak about everything that goes on behind the scenes and the whole point, and he's actually really open and genuine about all of it. He doesn't actually care about any of the money made, and his company generally operates pretty close to the bone as far as profit goes since basically the whole gig is just organizing as much as possible from sponsors and then giving it all away, or pumping everything left over into one of multiple charity organizations.

Obviously, most people don't give a shit about that, they just care about the Youtube clickbait video stuff. But running the company behind that can't be an easy thing to do.

>Games video?

reviewing little kid's channel intros and making fun of them

Did gameplay for a bit then became a YouTube statistics reporter (no i'm not kidding), then I think he started doing challenges and got big by verbally counting to 1 million. From there it just snowballed into giving people private islands. I hate the unfunny faggot but the amount of luck he has must be fucking immense.

The concepts in the videos aren't that bad, I just can't stand him or any of his mates.

True, the absolute state of modern entertainment.

why are millennials like this?

I started to hate pewdiepie when he went to living in japan. That dude was acting like he was in kindergarden. He was on drugs or some shit, his first vlog was literally "omg im in japan" while he was doing some stupid shit. He turned into such massive fag i could not stand him. Literally manchild with lots of money.

His wife also must be angry as fuck since he is blonde ripped rich dude and now he will get japanese pussy like madman.

>Hate pewd
How about you fuck off back to leftypol.onions

If Mr. Beast is such a good guy, why hasn't he sent me ten thousand dollars?

That is... technically still a gaming channel... Somehow

Pewdiepie is for children. Men watch Markiplier.

you

Attached: 1621927229274.png (659x769, 410.21K)

Quick user, post your email address and IP on Any Forums so Mr. beast will find you!

>PEWDIEPIE IS HEKKING BASED BECAUSE HE SAID THE NIGGERINO N WORD HAHAHA
>I LOVE PEWDIEPIE PLS PEWDIEPIE GIVE ME MONEYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1647633100216.png (1074x1067, 124.55K)

only white people win his contests...the poc always get eliminated early on

His videos are so boring and cringe. But what I dislike the most is his stupid soiface thumbnails.

I managed to glimpse a TikTok video that made it's way onto Instagram. Had some Chinese dude acting some shitty roleplay while underneath that footage was GTA V car parkour gameplay and underneath THAT was someone decorating a cake. All spliced into one video. Zoom zooms attention spans are so stunted they need various forms of entertainment happening simultaneously otherwise they get bored.