Square Enix sold the Gaijin ips

Because they were afraid of selling more than their japanese ips
Hmmm isn't this, like, racism?

Attached: IMG_20220805_102822.png (1080x1248, 392.96K)

i am fine with the japanese being racist against me, especially if its a cute japanese girl lightly choking me while calling me a dirty white pig

Who carrs. DQENIX is the EA of jaoan. They turn everything into shit.
See Eidos IPs such as, Deus Ex, hitman, tomb raider, Thief

>Racism
FF7R is westernized up the ass.

It sounds more like japanese wanted to get rid of the feminism sect. Besides TR and Hitman I don't see the other ips selling that much.
If I remember correctly square enix got a censor department which was probably the western side idea. Nips work a lot so they dont want to work a lot AND deal with ugly people dictating how ugly things must be, if you are a slave be a slave for beauty not uglyness

Seems bullshit also they already got cucked by western morals so what's the difference? All their remakes/remasters and new games are censored.

Attached: 1649429418097.png (1883x1463, 923.72K)

It's just westoid cope trying to raise their studio value after under performing and being sold out.

They're distancing themselves for western political agenda in games.

Attached: 1621453985634.jpg (777x538, 39.18K)

You stupid white pig.
*BONK*
Disgusting subhuman.
*BONK*
Just die already.
*BONK*

Attached: 1659378592193837.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

i believe that bs because the three tomb raider games were terrible, they shot themselves in the foot with the augment your pre order garbage for deus ex, just cause 4 was a disaster, etc. etc.

They are literally just afraid of SJWs. They were completely fine with Tomb Raider for years until shit got crazy

They got them when western games were on the rise but recently western studios are going to shit while unapologetically Japanese games like Elden Ring are selling better than COD.

That makes it sound a lot more reasonable. Western ideal contamination really is a cancer.

They just censored live a live, Valkyria game added a negro, Niggerspoken delayed to death. Lmao square enix please die a painful death.

The department censoring shit must be full of gaijins. They can clean it kittle by little

Forspoken may be their last pozzed game. All those games were in development before Square enix got rid of the western side.

nooo stop it aha i hate being hit by beautiful women aha

Asia in general doesn't like globohomo

in fact the only reason Taiwan is woke is because they need weapons against China

Attached: 4133778913334.png (640x496, 120.76K)

>Deus Ex is free from retarded Japs and the Jensen trilogy will be finished

Attached: 4CCD78C0-CDBF-48BA-BB2E-F7755D785066.png (225x225, 106.65K)

code?

they gave up on their great western crusade

which is for the best cause they were never touching deus ex again