With the Nvidia leaks being all correct so far...

With the Nvidia leaks being all correct so far, I hope the remake is real and that it's a 1:1 with prettier graphics and QOL only. The game's slow as fuck combat/animations could really benefit. What are your hopes and fears ?

Attached: final-fantasy-ix-pc-steam-cover.jpg (616x353, 71.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gp8pw3Zc8pk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

give it the FF7R treatment, but more cartoony graphics. fpbp /thread

FF9 doesnt need a remake. Its fixed camera is perfect. Just uodate the kodels and the backgrounds, add voices and make the combat faster
Literally the easiest remake to make

yeah that's exaclty what I meant

>Call it remake but it's a sequel set 10 years after original ending with Eiko now being 16 as the main protag

Attached: nuayj2reez291.jpg (1140x2035, 558.81K)

Hopefully it's not a remake, what's the point? to humor zoomers who can't enjoy the original or the PC port released a few years ago?

It does not need a remake.
Especially since all the AAA "remakes" end up being pure, butchered and turbo-casual DE-makes nowadays.

0 chance for a 1:1 remake.
Square-Enix staff have gone on record saying they would never do that (with regard to the FF7 remake)

Good, fuck "remake purist" fags, if you want to be purist, play the original on PS1 or emulate or whatever. Serves no purpose to just update graphics and add voice acting to this game

>add voice acting
Who the living fuck would WANT that shit ??

>Call it a remake but it's a prequel set 10 years before the original with Cid, Baku, Fratley and the King of Alexandria being the main cast.

Attached: tumblr_oo9m0fX1e51tmefpyo1_500.png (500x281, 131.33K)

>hopes
They cancel it
>fears
They go ahead with it

It can definetely be done right

Attached: 7.jpg (720x540, 127.34K)

They better nerf her ass. It was distracting

Nah, would be too constricted and limited creative freedom so it doesn't mess up the world, lore and story of 9

Attached: 1622367114722.jpg (2816x1896, 3.32M)

yeah well I think you're just a poo poo head with no creativity.

Attached: 1647229543907.jpg (600x616, 389.67K)

>posts one of the most boring FF games ever made
>B-BUT MUH MONOTONOUS YE OLDE ENGLISH!!
Yeah, proving the point.

XII isn't for everyone, but it was the last game with a real open world and true character customization.

Same reason we don't have a X prequel with Braska, too predictable, we know all locations. Only saving grace would be if they perfected the bromance and that's what kept you going.
But we kinda saw what they did with a "trio of characters" in X-2 It's got the best gameplay and job system going at least

>all that gray in her hair
who this old bitch lamo granny ass

wait, they'll skip ff8?
anyway, here's best OST
youtube.com/watch?v=Gp8pw3Zc8pk

i want to hugg Kuja!

that's light reflection...

getting an FFIX remake right would be incredibly difficult for peak Squaresoft to make, I have absolutely no faith in modern Sqaure Enix.

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 10.13K)

Call me cynical, but i doubt it can get it right to the level of a simple, free mod like moguri, let alone be better than it. Usually how it goes though. You're punished for paying.

You know there is a middle ground between 1:1 remake and reboot right?