Name one Stargate game

Name one Stargate game

Attached: bratac.jpg (600x450, 143.03K)

Attached: stargate_game.jpg (720x405, 100.72K)

Stargate for the Genesis
Stargate for the Game Gear

I've actually been rewatching stargate sg1 recently and it's pretty good. Then again, last time I watched it was as a kid.

GOOLD?
I recall at least one unreleased MMO, and one card game.

>mfw no RPG/RTS hybrid like Spell Force where you play as Ba'al trying to take over the universe

Attached: R (24).jpg (527x330, 29.59K)

I remember signing up for that Worlds beta like 14 years ago.

>Whole IP was essentially ignored in terms of games
To this day it boggles the mind. was it MGM being fucking retards or something else?

Attached: 1659279190365787.jpg (184x184, 10.78K)

Same, I'm on Season 9 and for me there is not a single Season that hasn't got some gold even the shitty first Season where the production budget is low and the episodes where they're clearly in the Canadians woods walking around, they make it so interesting with some context story.
Sad to see Jack leave for Season 9 but it needed to happen he was getting past it. Mitchell is ok but the dynamic with Vala back makes it interesting again, her chemistry with Daniel is what seals it.
>Teal'c what's with the hair?

I'm guessing it has to do with the military contract that the show had. There is probably a massive amount of paperwork and red tape to work through before they get permission for using the IP.

I'm only up to season 3 so far, but you can really tell they started hitting their stride in season 2. My favourite episode so far is actually from season 2, specifically the one with the black hole. I've always been fascinated by that shit.

Time loop episodes are great.

>its a clip show episode

Attached: 1659294138697130.gif (280x280, 445.21K)

Happy you're enjoying SG1 user. I'm just some random Kiwi peaking on LSD but I love reading this

I hate those

I know the reason they had to do this was to save budget for more flashy episodes, just like Star Trek and other long running series.
The only one they made interesting for me was admitting the StarGate programme to the ambassadors with a cameo appearance from Thor.

>it's a 200th episode

Attached: 700[1].jpg (700x393, 37.52K)

Gmod

Attached: 1632935050640.jpg (1280x1024, 304.84K)

Stargate Resistance. I had fun when it still had players, but unfortunately it was ahead of its time by being a hero shooter when people still laughed at the idea of it.

Attached: 1639664663642.png (800x480, 544.04K)

Ever since the first few seasons of the show I've been dreaming of a "simple" ARPG/FPS with procedural missions where you go from procedural world to procedural world seeking a procedural artifact while a procedural gouauooled is going around the same set of worlds; sometimes you get to the world before the baddies and do a couple of procedural fetch quests to help the locals, or liberate them from a minor procedural güld; sometimes you get there and everyone is dead; sometimes you get there and confront the big bad, sometimes you're ready, sometimes you're not; either way, at one point you either get the artifact and win (maybe also get to stroll into the final boss's lair and murder him), or the tokra bring news that he got it before you and you have one last desperate chance to invade his procedural fortress and finish it.

I guess these days it would be a roguelite. I want one.

>where you go from procedural world to procedural world
And each one a lust forest world.

Everyone speaks English.

British Columbia is my favorite planet.

>He is somehow younger than RDA

Literally all they needed to do was make an XCOM clone with randomly generated missions/planets and some that were fixed and based on the series.

Attached: 1649011425365.gif (220x265, 259.78K)