BEST TCG card game? whats the best online similator?

only tried hearthstone, runeterra, shadowverse, and master duel so far.

really wanted to try out mtg, but i hear its extremely pozzed and insufferable.
is it overexaggerated? or should i stick with stuff like yugioh instead.

Attached: kek.png (1224x601, 610.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/1284410
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i like mtg a lot but damn a lot of the players are fucking FAGGOTS

Take the Digipill

Attached: download (2).jfif.jpg (225x225, 11.45K)

YGO is fun with friends. Fuck master duel otk spammers

wake me up when there is a real online sim

There's lots of real complaints to make about MTG, but loads of the complaints Any Forums likes to make about MtG are completely overexaggerated. Like, Any Forums threw a shitfit because there was one black guy in a Japanese themed set.

MtG: Arena gives an accurate enough simulation of the gameplay, but it's completely lacking in QoL features, is designed to trick new players into wasting resources, and WotC are getting greedier all the time. Great game, being ran by a company that's going to shit.

Bearscape.

Gwent is the best. Fuck the rest.

play BASED solo deckbuilders like h8machine instead

how f2p is it?

i only realized how fucking bad the resources given for free in other games once i started master duel.

i was basicly able to back 30 decks, and plently of them were top tier meta, completely f2p in master duel, vs games like hearthstone which i needed to spend $800 to do the same,
and i tried gwent but never played it long enough to tell desu, but i hear its also getting more expensive.

i liked the anime, but the card game seems boring as fuck no offense.
same with pokemon, except pokemon is a massive cash grab.
I usually hate games with set rotation, especially pokemon since they literally print identical cards everytime, to charge people more $$

MtG Arena is pretty bad, but doable if you research it first. Better than Duel Links, worst than most other things. Unlike Master Duel or Duel Links, the game doesn't really frontload the currency rewards for new players. It'll give you some starter decks over the first few days, some free entries into a fun newbie friendly event to win some cards, then you're basically on your own.
It'll take a while for you to have a meta deck if you don't spend real money, but there's a more-casual format which is easier to assemble decks for, as well as draft events where you don't even need a deck to get started.

My brain’s too small to understand the mechanics so I collect the waifu and insectmons instead.

I wish it was true
>how f2p is it?
it's the best out of every card games
too bad the game is a shitshow of incompetence and ignorance

>still no lcg dcg

I really, really fucking hate opening packs as a means of getting cards.

I play a lot of master duel
Janky ass game but it's fun, I wish I had friends who were into it

nice summary specially on the wotc greed
theyre like those fake progressive types that follow trends around to try and sell as much as possible, even at the cost of the game quality

they repeteadly release overpowered mythics (that eventually get banned) to make sure people rush to buy those asap

they talk about equality and whatever woke shit is trending, as long as you are rich. they keep increasing prices while decreasing quality. anyone who calls them on that gets silenced.

champagne commies basically.

>really wanted to try out mtg, but i hear its extremely pozzed and insufferable.
MTG arena is a horrible P2W mess. Games also getting more and more pozzed each year.

Master Duel is the only good online sim

steamcharts.com/app/1284410

dead as fuck

you forgot to mention the 50 GOG users

you do realize 99% of the userbase is on android/ios/gog right?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (640x466, 57.9K)

>1k
not bad for a game that has 3 people working on it