This is actually a really good game. Never played as Xenoblade game before, as I've never owned a Nintendo console...

This is actually a really good game. Never played as Xenoblade game before, as I've never owned a Nintendo console, but when I finish this I'll work through them in CEMU/Yuzu

Which are the best?

Attached: unknown_2022.08.05-09.06.jpg (3840x2160, 2.16M)

>look everyone I’m stealing from Nintendo
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

Eagus
E-a-g-u-s
Eagus

Attached: gfd.jpg (1280x720, 65.43K)

There are only 4 Xenoblade games: 1 (no number, Shulk's game), X (Wii U only for some godforsaken reason), 2 (which makes people seethe), and 3 which you're playing.
Xeno-series, sure, there's Xenosaga #s and Xenogears.

Why does emulation make tendies so absolutely felted?

3 is really good. 2 is shit? I’ll play that one last then

Really? Goddamn I found this game utterly soulless with basically no charm

Depends. 2 has its pros and cons. I personally didn't play it, so I can't speak for myself but Any Forums anons shitpost about it alot.

Play in this order

X (best in the series by a wide margin)
2 (very spotty but with some charm)
1 (aged like milk and with very little redeeming features)

2 is good, it's just very anime/tropy.
If you want to skip one, choose the first one, it's easily the most boring and forgettable.

>I personally didn't play it
>But I'll give an opinion anyway
This is why Any Forums is a mess

This.

Play in order, starting from either Xenogears or Blade 1 depending on if you're willing to go play PS1/2 era jarpigs. All of them are worth playing (saga 1 and 2 are the most contentious but they're still good)

Imo the series in terms of quality is XBCX > XBC3 > XBC2 > XBC.

XBCX feels like they had a proper design document for how every system should work together while the others are very slow and hold your hand to an insane degree, 3 by far the most. But it's story is lacklustre so I understand why people don't like it. From a game point of view it's the only Xenoblade I've 100% finished because the way the achievement system works encourages 100% completion anyway.

1 is OG and great.
2 is anime tropy so the story sucks for the most part but I really enjoyed the different zones
X is GOAT but you'll never play it.

X is basically “all wanderlust, no story”. If you like aimless meandering and increasingly bizarre side quests you’ll love it. It’s my favourite but I fully acknowledge it’s an acquired taste.
1 is refreshing in that it feels relatively toned down and grounded for the most part (until you’re 40 hours in and it goes full Kingdom Hearts). It probably executes the “you’re exploring giant bodies” thing the best of any entr.
2 is tough to swallow depending on your palette. Very interesting world with very flavor of the month tropey writing until the latter half of the game. Whether you like it or not depends on if you stomach the first half and really appreciate the second half (for me it was too little too late but plenty of people will swear by it).

DE is good but it has by far the weakest combat and side quests literally mmo tier shit but there are some standout story moments even if they are pretty goofy.
2 is fun but pretty slow up until Chapter 4/5 when the story actually progresses a bit and you escape tutorial hell.
Tone wise 2 is a lot more lighthearted than DE but story wise I preferred 2 overall. The last 2 chapters particularly are great.

Play X and 2, I'd give 1 a miss personally recently went back and played the Switch remake and even with all the quality of life options it's really just not that fun to play. The story is slow and nonsensical after the first act

2 and 3 looks insanely bad are they actually good?

Attached: 1659550456952237.webm (768x432, 2.73M)

2 has better character design but it's more character focused than story focused.
3 was appealing to the west this time around which is why 3 is the first Xeno without any lewd designs. Story is definitely a mixed bag though.

I should have put in a power gap between XBCX and XBC3 in hindsight. 3 feels rushed, 2 WAS rushed but in a different way. Both are okay but not as good as XBCX imo simply because the stories are boring, the world isn't fun to explore lots of gatekeeping behind skills and very little in the way of organic exploration. The battle systems in 2/3 are also very fucking slow and feel like pulling teeth at times.

>3840x2160
how does it look so bad at that resolution?

why do shitskins need to brag about stealing Nintendo games just play them with 5-10 more fps.

Imagine never experiencing XCX at 4k60.

Attached: CEMU 2020.05.28 - 03.32.58.14.webm (892x500, 2.91M)

>this is a wii u game
jesus christ

I've been playing 3 for 40 hours now and there's not a single thing in the game that intrigued me more than
>The peak/giant monster that comes out at night in Primordia
>The giant leaking sphere in Syvalim
>The giant tree roots in Noctilum
>The giant wheel in Oblivia
Every viewpoint in 3 is ruined by a container at just in sight to catch the eye of normies.

Fuck you

>Fuck you

Attached: 1654810561226.png (640x480, 356.1K)

1's good, 2's shit mainly due to it being a bunch of harem tropes, 3 is mediocre, its not the worst but its definitely far from being great.
X is good, just different and unrelated to the other games. Much less of a heavy focus on story, more on just exploring and has an honestly mind blowing looking open world for a Wii U game. Use Cemu for best experience.