Rip denuvo

rip denuvo
pirate chads win again

Attached: a7wKQ4A_460s.jpg (460x525, 49.85K)

>rip denuvo
>poorfags* win again

hey thats me

you dont get rich spending money on shit you dont need to
also
>that nfo bashing Stray lovers

*laughs with a fat wallet because didn't spend money buying games*

Is it worth downloading? Is it anything like the first game?

Is it worth pirating though?

mediocre game but grats on dodging paying for it like i did. they should've just released another expansion for the first game because this one was a straight categorical downgrade in every category but the layered/dynamic music system they made for 2. series is dead now because nobody in their right mind would buy a part 3 after they shit the bed this hard.

dunno havent played either, im just hoping it runs ok on medium on my 2600/rx 580 8gb

imagine being proud of spending money on bad games

What did they butcher from the first one?

lol he literally got cracked KEK

sweet schizo nfo

Shit game though, I refunded it, but will probably pirate it again once they patch all the bugs or there are mods to make it more like the first game.

lmao i see it now

Attached: 17d2c802ebe857798dc0c1e59d837142.jpg (320x259, 14.94K)

Its very close to the first game but every mechanic feels worse.

It's like going from Battlefield 4 to 2042.

Is the first game cracked? I feel like it isnt.

I didn't make the topic, retard. Imagine wasting time on bad games and making a thread about how you stole it. Couldn't be me.

Attached: 1638577334580.jpg (2853x1920, 1.44M)

it's on gog

everything just went down a notch in quality across the board:

ZOMBIES & COMBAT
-zombie ragdoll physics broken; they don't tumble over or trip over obstacles and each other anymore. they also go totally stiff and fall vertically in a standing position like wile e. coyote when you kick them off buildings
-zombies all look like largely identical brown/gray homeless people. no height/civilian clothing/movement speed/mutilation level (spawning with one arm for example) variation as in DL1. they also can't use or throw blunt objects at you anymore.
-zombie aggro radius, population density, and sound reactivity DRASTICALLY reduced, leading to almost never being attacked by crowds and eliminating any need to move/kill silently
-weapons don't hit stop or feel different from one another. a sword swings like an axe swings like a machete. this makes it so the few times more than 3 zombies miraculously gather in one place, you effortlessly cleave through them with a one handed weapon.
-x-ray and slow-mo kills were removed and blunt weapons like bats traded their hard hitstop crunches for cartoon repulsor bat qualities. think the brute hammer from halo 2 and 3. can no longer dismember zombies piece by piece or break their bones.

EXPLORATION AND MOVEMENT
-the glider is okay, if a little awkward to use. the problem is they make you play 1/4 of the game before you get it.
-lower run speed and floaty jumps compared to the first game. there are mods to fix this but the baseline gravity physics are set something like 3 times lower than DL1.
-diverse quarantine zone "dungeons" from DL1 replaced with identical hospital buildings that you progress through the same way each time.
-extremely toned down environmental story telling. this one is sneaky but you realize it after playing awhile. no more broken down doors, blood trails, children's toys telling a story of what happened in random apartments. everything is equally dilapidated.

Attached: 1655412163737.jpg (1024x770, 107.34K)

Why would you even want to? It's worse than the first game in so many ways that I can't believe it was made by the same devs.

no it is shit

so i can say i've played it, on my weekly pissup with the lads where we talk shop
will probably delete within 1 hour like most games

i did not ask for this information

STORY AND CHARACTERS
-yes, somehow worse than part 1. instead of cardboard cutouts and joke characters, you just have the cardboard cutouts in DL2. game is almost universally humorless and isn't telling a gripping or serious story in exchange
-the entire plot is based around a macguffin sister that you never get to actually meet and that dies off screen during the credits of EVERY ENDING anyway!!!
-the zombie disease was completely retconned. they called it a "new strain" which is a lazy way of saying it doesn't work at all how it used to. no more antizin - just standing next to a UV light completely halts the spread of the disease now and standing in the dark turns you - UNLESS the plot decides that would be inconvenient. and the plot decides this almost immediately in the beginning of the game, and never stops randomly changing its mind on how it works.
-zombie serum turns you into a literal super hero (think captain america) without any degradation or being dead or anything zombie like at all because... reasons. i'm talking hand laser ki blasts and everything. full DBZ.
-just so much more but i'm tired of typing honestly

Attached: 12387213826.gif (498x277, 2.57M)

Why even bother playing games at that point?

You couldn't pay me to play that piece of shit

enjoy pirate bros. the game is worse then the first but still very enjoyable.

Could've updated Warhammer 2 or Code Vein instead of this. Won't even consider pirating.