Song of Conquest

Opinions? Is it any close as good as Heroes 3? My friend got this game and i consider buying it too

Attached: ss_5cc198f5de9d0b6cf283c90953ae388058e03f9d.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 937.1K)

Bymp

Potentially great if they manage to add new content and unfuck the (absolute) state of balance. I am divided on the artstyle.

Not finished yet but has potential, a little pozzed tho

Closer to Heroes 2, not as good as Heroes 2.

desperately needs more races

I haven't played it. I wouldn't trust any reviews

>little pozzed
How exactly.

it looks really good

The art style is pretty good for the map overlay, sucks during battles when it is just too raw and lacking details/frames.

from what I've seen you can use your hero in physical combat and use magic

haven't you watched anyone play it? it's pretty tactical like homm

I played the game, user.
The art is lacking detail and frames during battles, because it was clearly never made to be watched from this close.

the game looks sweet, but I don't understand why they went pixel

It's good, I really like the magic system, needs some updates for things like random map generation and simultaneous player turns which are confirmed. I think they said there won't be any new factions or units during early access.

Nothing wrong with pixel, trying to get away with one level of detail is the stupid decision they did. Don't understand that either. Heroes 3 still looks better.

>Is it any close as good as Heroes 3
Nope. It's still the closest thing to it this side of King's Bounty: The Legend.

hell yeah it does especially the complete HD

it plays like heroes

Half the humans are black. Big afros.
It's almost as if the devs are swedes

not at all. just a retard spouting buzzwords and fake news

although I think half of the the HD XXL random maps were broken

>Half the humans are black. Big afros.
No, they are not. Game is about as "pozzed" as homam3. Stop baiting, you faggot retard.

Good fun and well polished so far for being early access. Devs also published their roadmap that goes into next year, and plan to add more content, polish, and multiplayer features. I think its worth

have a seen the freak line ups in homm3? it's about stats not looks

any idea when it's going to be released