What kind of role do you like to play in MMOs? DPS, tanking, support, healer, etc

What kind of role do you like to play in MMOs? DPS, tanking, support, healer, etc.

Attached: power.jpg (1920x1080, 427.7K)

I play solo. They call me the beater.

Always support because EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER ONLY PLAY DPS.

Not sure if I should get into one of these. Always wanted to, but that was before. Plus I don't how much I'd be able to play it either. And tired
Nite, Any Forums

Is this some new AI bot?

>play dps, nerds calculate your dps ingame and harrass you
>play tank, yelled at for missing one fucking add
>play healer, yelled at for not killing yourself to keep a mouthy bitch alive who can't avoid damage
>play support, I got nothing, fuck playing support, who even does that

Healer. Used to play tank but Tera killed tanking for me. It has never been good since then. Healer always sucked but the queues are fast and i can healslut once in a while so its a win in general

Female

cute gril. Post her exposed tummy.

Raper of dark elves

none. post lewds of her.

You have microsoft paint, draw your own ya weirdo

I play whatever is most powerful and convenient for me. So I can have fun my way and kick ass when I play solo.

Attached: 1654806204310.jpg (1940x2159, 1.21M)

All of them. Why would I choose a single role to play when I can play them all?

Tank, but only in MMOs where the threat of people pulling aggro off you is real. So nothing in the past 15 years.

>play healer, yelled at for not killing yourself to keep a mouthy bitch alive who can't avoid damage
imagine not just telling them they are shit and you will not heal them if they continue to play like shit

Tanking in Final Fantasy XIV is the simplest thing even in the most difficult content. You just pull the boss, face the boss away from your group, and you just do the fight mechanics. Meanwhile, everyone has to worry about their procs, buffs, and combos.

Attached: Endwalker.jpg (1400x1400, 461.42K)

Sounds like a pretty shitty game.

All modern MMOs are.

When I played WoW, which was a while ago now, I played every role at some point but I only did real progression raiding as both a DPS and a healer. I really liked Druid healing because most of the spells were instant-cast DoTs, and the way I played was using a click-cast mod so I was basically watching all of the raid health bars and choosing moment-to-moment which type of heal or buff to drop on them to keep them up. It was really active and fun.

DPS generally was easier as it was just perfecting your rotation and doing it over and over while sometimes doing fight mechanics.

Paladin so I can do both pseudo tank and support.