Why is nobody talking about how garbage this game is?

The amount of shill work and money being pumped to bolster the delusional idea that this game isn't shovelware and is actually fun is sicknening. I notice how everyone seems to be talking about how it's "GOTY", "SO FUN BROS", and yet nobody online seems to be talking about how fucking terrible it looks and plays. It's so fucking clunky. There are no COMBOs, they just look like a string of shitty animations and visual effects. This game is fucking awful. When will someone not on WB's payroll come out on a large platform and denounce this nail in the coffin of video game integrity?

Attached: 1631049132520.png (800x800, 314.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/thread/600624343
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

smashtrannies seething

it's so scary that niggas are actually making tier lists, combos videos, matchup guides, etc just milking this flavor of the month garbage for everything it doesn't even have. The content creators and "influencers" should be to blame, I can't fault the brainwashed normies who just want muh wacky fighter with le memes and rick and morty.

waahoooo

You gonna kill your parents with a bat, tendie? How about taking a shower instead haha

I couldn't give a fuck about Smash, Ultimate or Smelee. This game fucking blows and anybody defending it or actually somehow enjoying it should reevaluate their life decisions or consider therapy.

Attached: 1635601748004.png (614x477, 340.17K)

but lots of people are talking about how bad it is?

Have yet to see that, unless you're talking about Any Forums, most people act like it's the greatest feeling game they've played all year. I've considering removing fags from my Steam list when I see them in-game.

So you're a fgg cuck threatened by a platform fighter? what the fuck is wrong with you lmao.

shouldn't you be screaming about the upcoming League fighter being f2p?

>I've considering removing fags from my Steam list when I see them in-game.

Malding and balding, holy shit

Nah I play platfighters too, I enjoy Rivals quite often. Why the fuck are we talking about my tastes when the thread is about how fucking abysmally low quality empty shell of a game Multishill is?

Attached: 1636350063768.png (1024x683, 1.79M)

Not really related but I wanted to post this really miserable attempt of someone shilling their game.
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/600624343
But to answer your question OP, people have been astroturfing on this site since borderlands, take everything said here with a grain of salt.

kek i love how he got instantly btfo with fpbp how fucking sad

every single complaint about this game is "popular thing bad" why can't schizos make constructive criticism

>a string of shitty animations and visual effects
Why can't shills and brainlets read?

why cant you? thats not constructive criticism

It has literal random hitbox interactions.

>I enjoy Rivals
cuckold, got it

If I were have a word with a developers in order to give them a genuine 'constructive critique' I would simply tell them they shouldn't have made the game in the first place and should shut down the games servers and remove it from all marketplaces then refund all the kids and manchildren for their microtransaction shekels.

Tasteless plebian insecure they cannot form an opinion of their own about anything they consume, got it

Hit a nerve for insulting your dogshit looking indie game?

why are tendies always like this, come a game copying their beloved nintendo and they lose their shit, same thing with genshin

I'm not going to jump out a window for a video game like some crybaby shill the way you seem to so I couldn't care less about you "shitting" on it. Somehow though it still feels better mechanically with better designed gameplay than the mess of a game that is MVS which has tens of millions of dollars invested in it, developed by a studio of hundreds of developers, with a money printer that prints out a road behind them and in front.. curious.

Attached: 1631592325513.jpg (1080x1002, 117.26K)