PirateChads....we just keep on winning

PirateChads....we just keep on winning.

Attached: 1659678113338.png (640x2064, 66.69K)

>I a GIRL
Stopped reading there

i love trannies.

Attached: 2p5afohpmns11.jpg (750x999, 88.12K)

Wtf Empress is actually a girl?

>shits on stray
Based tranny

Based, would suck her dick

>cat hating niggers still seething
We can't stop winning cat chads

I legitimately don't understand why it causes so much rage in people, is it not just a game where you walk around as a cat?

>Dying woke 2

I'm sooooo excited.

Retard.

based as fuck
salute a real one

how long until this bitch goes full blown Terry and rants about the glow niggers following her?

Look up cuteness aggression. Mentally unwell people often hate cute things

I'm not interested DL2, but god damn are they mad about Stray.
The fuck did that game do to them?

Attached: 1460781464610.jpg (206x205, 40.41K)

they definitely already are you fucking BELOW cockroach

literally get woke, go broke.
LMAO

I can't BE a FAGGOT COCKROCH because I am a QUEEN.

coombrain tho ,the only thing that come in her (his ?) mind when it comes to character is about if they're sexy or not.
Should take a week off internet

Anyone solve the "next crack hint" yet?

>paying for cracks

Attached: 1646668823047.jpg (634x693, 63.3K)

Is Empress admitting to be a tranny by implying that they are annoyed at being mocked for being picky about gender in games and conceding that he would be a homosexual if he got aroused by playing as a man?

Unfortunately this insane tranny is the only person cracking denuvo games

maneater

shits too crazy for me though, anyone that nutty is bundling something sus with their cracks

It came to mind but thought that already was cracked, thanks.

I don't pretend to understand the thoughts of these nutcases but the thinking seems to be: Why are people happy to play a game with a cat character but not trans or gay. The fact that it's a three 'experiance' game is making the seething harder. Since they experience the world through sexual fetishism alone they seem to believe people's preference for a damn cat must indicate some type of zoophilia.

Basically Stray isn't woke enough, broke enough and some people are mad about it.

Holy fuck this reminds me of that old gay image of some old faggot holding the picture taker's (male) ankles from this angle saying "ARE YA WINNING, SON?"

Feels like man pretend to be a woman hands typed that.

oh alex, you so crazy

small-souled people supplant their identity with liking distilled concepts

My interest in animals in media, has always been primarily predicated on the amount of and suddeness of the violence they're prone to unleashing. Monkeys and cats both rate very highly with me therefore.
While I suppose a tranny is also prone to many abrupt violent outbursts, they're mostly directed at themselves, and therefore not very compelling of an experience.

>female bitch is angry at cats
Cat chads always win