Heh... My turn

>Heh... My turn

Attached: MV5BODk4YjcyMWYtZmIxYy00MTkwLTg3MzItMDY1MjE0OTA3NzE1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA3NjAwMDc4._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1333, 126.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t1nyv2ucSPk
youtu.be/Q3keEFybK9g?t=7535
youtu.be/cTrtafl7epc
youtu.be/LQaQHlcTW7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You could never get away with this title nowadays.

peak

needs a remake to make sense of the story. i replayed it a couple of years ago in english and it made less sense than when i played it as a kid in german

Is this worth a replay? I remember getting stuck in modern Japan years ago but not sure how far into the game that was, it felt long.

It's my time to shine

Attached: brave fencer musashi.png (846x960, 1.07M)

ENTER

Attached: Treasure hunter G.png (800x1400, 1.68M)

Redirecting funds from the shitty FF7 Remake

Attached: parasite eve.png (600x600, 578.72K)

what about the story is confusing to you?

you mean modern remakes? then i want breath of fire 2

Terranigma balls

I FUCKING WISH
GODDAMNIT STING

Considering the Actraiser remake I don't want anyone touching Terranigma or Illusion of Gaia.

Practically the end.

Soul Blazer was the best one, sorry.

youtu.be/t1nyv2ucSPk

In a perfect world it would get that good ass 2DHD style Live a live got, as well as some neat extra content like adding back the scrapped phase(s) the final boss was going to have, but if it got that shitty cell phone game artstyle the actraiser remake got then don't bother

>good ass style with bloom and saturation out the ass

Based, but when is that ever said?

Suffered from one of the worst fan translations ever, but eventually it corrected itself slightly.
Still a fantastic game and Square were absolute retards for not bringing it over. I don't give a fuck what year it released.

Pretty unique final boss song, as well. Bastard was disgusting for how sweet it sounds.
youtu.be/Q3keEFybK9g?t=7535

Yes

Soul Blazer is a superb game and majorly underrated in the trilogy. Plays a bit more like an arcade game but with the hub worlds you can restore things to, but still a fantastic journey.
Quintet always nailed those bittersweet endings.

I agree, I ended up enjoying it a lot considering i wasn't expecting anything great since it gets talked so little compared to Illusion and Terranigma. If i had to rate them it would be Terranigma>Soul Blazer>Ilussion of Gaia/Time

Soul Blazer was better than expected. Actraiser got a remake so make they are going to remake the 5 games

I honestly hope so. This is the only somewhat niche game I would love to have more people play.

Probably the strongest emotional connection I've ever had with a game. I don't mean with characters or a story, but the world itself. The only way to describe it is you feel life on this planet. Also still has the best overworld themes ever

youtu.be/cTrtafl7epc
youtu.be/LQaQHlcTW7Y

Seraphic Blue