Is this worth pirating? It's 34GB on fitgirl site

Is this worth pirating? It's 34GB on fitgirl site.
I played MGSV recently and that was not too bad but I want more operator stuff and more vehicles.

Attached: 384601-tom.jpg (800x800, 127.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GhostRecon/status/1554810863676260353
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the game is simply not as good as MGSV is as a single player experience. and if you want access to multiplayer servers to play with friends you'll need to pay the money

No I like playing my games solo, except for arma, which I still play solo in editor a lot.
What are some good operator kino I can play on my own. With vehicles preferably

single player was fun but got boring quick, but multiplayer co-op with buddies was some of the most fun ive ever had in a game, then it really becomes an operator simulator.

ghost recon is very arcade-y which lends itself to a group experience. games with vehicles, idk. you should try Ready or Not as it is peak operator if you haven't yet.

No. Wildlands is trash, barely salvaged by playing with friends but you shouldn't do that to them.

It's one of the few open world games I can tolerate because the gameplay is about stealthing the bases instead screwing around in the middle of nowhere, and you can play each province/reigon like it's a really big level, with relatively few objectives that force you to go into other areas.. If you play it loud, you'll hate if because of cheating AI. The world is still too big with a bunch of empty space and dumb timesink collectables. It's pretty good if you play it a certain way, but it easily could have been better.

Game got on Gamepass like yesterday if you wanna try the multiplayer

It's fun. No NG+ though.

Servers have been down for days on xbox

You have to play it in a certain way to get the most out of it. If you're looking to larp as an operator this is probably the best game out there for that. Big world, diverse biomes and you can work on any region from the start of the game, although they have different difficulties.
Play Ghost Mode, it's the same as campaign but you dont respawn, you only have one life, you only have 1 primary weapon and 1 secondary. This forces you to play the game in a stealth operator way, instead of like its Call of Duty. You cant just run in you will die eventually since it only takes a couple shots to down you. And since you're limited to 1 primary you have to make a choice between long, medium or short range for the situation. Limit the hud to remove some of the ubisoft shit designed for toddlers and just keep the compass and map or however you want to set it up. I prefer playing solo so go into settings and remove the A.I teammates, they're honestly annoying anyway

Also the game is more like 70gb unpacked.

It's fun for a while but super repetitive. There are a few mission types and you keep doing them on a massive world map.

>go into settings and remove the A.I teammates, they're honestly annoying anyway
I'm not criticizing your choice in the slightest, but they're amazing compared to the ones in Breakpoint. I can't figure out how they screwed them up so much when Breakpoint is basically Wildlands mod/expansion

really? wtf
have they closed them for maintenance or just don't work anymore?

ghost mode is impossible because the game will absolutely bullshit buttfuck you, like landing a helicopter and clipping through the map and dying, or spawning near the road and having a unidad patrol roll up on you and gun you down if you arent paying attention for a second.

I haven't played Breakpoint yet but it looks really similar, how would you rate it to Wildlands?
yeah sometimes I switch the a.i teammates back on if its a tough mission, the game is objectively easier with them

I finished the game solo ghost mode, never had a glitch or clipped through anything. The closest call I had was flying a helicopter over a base with Anti Aircraft missiles and not noticing the warning beeps until it was almost too late

twitter.com/GhostRecon/status/1554810863676260353
bloody hell Ubisoft
get fucked by tencent's cock already

They've been broken for a few months. I'm borderline considering pirating it on PC in the future, instead of buying it on a good sale. And I'm not even the pirating type. I already have it on Xbox and have a few hundred hours in it, but I might want to goof around in it on PC. The sales aren't even very good most of the time. $20 for the gold edition of a janky 5+ year old Ubisoft title I already own is $5 too much, and the server issues on top of it make me want to pirate it even if it were only $5 total. And that's before knowing Ubisoft will probably shut the servers down within the next 5 years, blocking me out of the always online game anyway.

it is quite possibly the single most boring shooter I have ever fucking played.

Attached: sid.jpg (623x572, 32.52K)

breakpoint is garbage compared to wildlands. a whole new dev team and they completely fucked it up by trying to make it a looter shooter like division. apparently theyve made a bunch of changes but i dont care, it was awful at launch, it was still pretty fucking garbage after their first major "we fucked up bad" overhaul. it should have just been season 5 of wildlands. they promised 3 seasons of content post launch for wildlands, and by the time season 3 launched they just decided fuck it, lets make a new game with a new team.

>that wildlands mission where you have to rescue the old kike cartel guy and he brings this little six year old girl with him
>there is another character like this in breakpoint who is a clearly a child molester and you must extract him safely along with the child he is grooming
what did they mean by this?

AI teammates can revive you in Ghost Mode, but you only get one chance per firefight/alert status. 2 if you have all of the first level of one of the trees purchased.

>how would you rate it to Wildlands?
It has a bullet throwing mechanic that helps a lot with stealth. Vehicles feel much heavier, which you may or may not like. The mission structure/order is completely all over the place. The game has you running all over the archipelago at random, as opposed to the more compartmentalized and easy to follow structure of Wildlands. In a sense it's realistic, but it feels terrible to fast travel all the time. I will NOT fly or drive 10-15 kilometers. Oh, by the way, there's no road GPS function on what is supposedly the most technologically advanced region on the planet. Some people might like it., but narratively it makes zero sense. Drone jammers are thankfully gone. SAM launcher are more rare.

Behemoths (massive tank drones) absolutely suck and are literally impossible to kill without alerting them (orange status), and they're ridiculously difficult to kill without them going into red alert status. The same goes for all the drone types. But you can activate a world parameter setting that drastically reduces the number of drones in the world. This setting has no effect on Behemoths, but they're optional* anyway. But there's a good chance you'll be forced to fight at least a few if you want a cosmetic or gun that interests you.

i enjoyed it. albiet i just got a gfx card that can play those types of games.