Why the fuck couldn’t they just make a Switch but with better specs? This shit is too bulky

Why the fuck couldn’t they just make a Switch but with better specs? This shit is too bulky.

Attached: C39CAB35-0811-472A-A65F-F6F3FE35E5E4.jpg (3778x2125, 661.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

venturebeat.com/2017/01/13/mario-kart-8-deluxe-on-nintendo-switch-runs-at-1080p-and-60-fps-on-tv-720p60-fps-in-handheld-mode/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Switch Pro holiday 2023

chip shortage

why does the deck makes tendies seethe? just because I can play mario kart at 40 fps instead of puny 30?

Yeah I’m sure your friends really care about that when you play together

I want this too, but you have to realise that switch also sells to a ton of kids.
If they made it more powerful you and I can buy it no problem, but kids and casual gamers who don't wanna cough up 700 can't. They lose out on a ton of customers, even if the price made up for the lower sales numbers. Kids are gonna grow up and buy a nintendo product in the future since they enjoyed it as a kid, if more didn't they're not gonna have that nostalgia factor at play.
I'm sure there are more factors but hopefully I helped explain a bit.

>Deck runs Mario Kart at 40fps
user, I...

better than choppy 30 on switch

user are you acting retarded? is this bait? last i checked mario kart runs 60 stable on switch. if it's bait you just come off as an insecure and insufferable underage who didn't get a switch for xmas and now larps he has a deck.

what the fuck are you talking about? it's a tendie cope thread hating once again on the deck. im just here to dunk on that tendie by playing his precious games better than the original hardware even can. and no, all switch games run at 30 fps. even botw

venturebeat.com/2017/01/13/mario-kart-8-deluxe-on-nintendo-switch-runs-at-1080p-and-60-fps-on-tv-720p60-fps-in-handheld-mode/

it's not a tendie cope thread, op is admitting the deck is great but the formfactor is bulky.

t. retard

now try to play a real game like witcher 3 or even something as simple as skyrim on the sitch...

Attached: pepe.png (860x638, 620.93K)

Nice double down on the fact that not only could the PC fag not tell the difference between 30 and 60 but didn't even bother to look up if his shit post was correct or not. But what did I expect from a snoy false flagger

The small amount of extra bulk makes it infinitely more comfortable

>pc fag
>snoy false flagger
make up your mind tendie

Both Deck and Switch run MK8 at 60fps.

not true but go off

>blatantly lying about performance
>get exposed
>pepeposts
>ah-ah play s-some real gayms like [generic aaa]
truly pathetic

Attached: arguing with (you).gif (480x270, 1018.86K)

>real game
>Witcher 3 or Skyrim
Top pleb

>just because I can play mario kart at 40 fps instead of puny 30?
They are laughing at digital only fags like you

>Switch run MK8 at 60fps.
Not true, the Switch drops to 30fps with 3-4 players.

>Switch runs Elden Ring at 0 fps
lol...

That's probably WHY they don't make a better switch

Does it? The only people talking about the steam deck are people who own it, it's a non entity among the gaming community

Only the controls are bigger, which is frankly a necessity because the joycons are an ergonomics nightmare for anyone with adult-sized hands.