Is it worth it?

is it worth it?

Attached: Windows-11-hero.jpg (1170x724, 67.95K)

is it worth it?

Attached: gentoo-logo.png (753x784, 80.08K)

it's windows 10 but some faggot messed the ui up even more (no)

11 has been fine so far, I think all windows is kinda shit so there's no real reason not to upgrade if you're going to use it in the first place

no wait for 12

windows has a record of every other one being good

the m1 macbook air (16gb)

The Linux Desktop is the canonical waste of time in the realm of computing sphere. You can meticulously customize and modify your distro but you will always encounter issues that you would avoided if you just used Windows.
Stick to Windows.

that doesn't ring true at all considering how many windows autists cling to 7 and how shit every one since 7 has been

this

If you like new things over working computer then yes

No

7 is dead. if I could I'd still use windows 98.

I think this used to be true but lately I've installed a few different distros and it's been amazing how little I have actually needed to customize them and how well they've worked on different machines. not everyone is into it for autistic ricing, some people just want something quick and free that works

once you get past all of the bullshit win10 is fine. takes a lot of tuning though.

well I'm just saying, I can't think of a version of windows past 7 that people have any real attachment to so I don't think this "every other" rule is real

Yes, but only after you run the Sophia Script, the decrapifier script, the debloater script, and ShutUp10

Is there a single reason to use linux over windows/mac os besides privacy?

Serious question

It's the opposite when coding. I've used Windows, Mac, and Linux extensively throughout my career using different languages, and Linux is just so much easier for everything when installing dev tools, dependencies, and building executables.

For gaming though, Windows is still unmatched. That being said, I predict Linux will become the true gamer OS over time as Windows caters more and more to tablet and phone fags.

>windows 7 with the classic theme
Sublime.

Attached: win7classic.jpg (1280x800, 210.81K)

Can update everything on my PC at the same time.
Don't have to deal with Apple/Microsoft shit.
Better compatibility for a lot of older games.