How do we solve Genshin Impact’s racism problem?

How do we solve Genshin Impact’s racism problem?

Attached: 1602659906524.jpg (2520x1636, 1.11M)

Technically you could solve this problem from theoretically removing all black people from the region that is within the earths atmosphere.

Trying to force the Chinese to add black people is cultural imperialism, shitload.

>cultural imperialism
correct, but that concept in itself goes over the average retard's head, so theyll keep whining and bitching about it

Also preferably any that exist outside earth's atmosphere

Twitter users are fucking retarded

Cultural imperialism is when you teach indians not to shit in the stret

Telling the third world savages to be more accepting of BIPOC people and trans folx is just common sense

>those profile pics

Attached: 00040.png (1121x1116, 1.13M)

easy just neck yourself

Attached: 1497556195811.jpg (218x231, 10.4K)

>everyone talking in ebonics
>literal pedophiles
>assuming everyone with light skin is white
y do yall americans be like dis doe?
Microplastics destroying their brain cells? Toxic waste in water making them retarded?

Gentiles were always like this, we were just dumb enough to give them a platform

I can kind of agree that the india/middle-eastern-inspired content not having any delicious chocolate women is kind of silly but the fucking shit-brown edit those fags made and the outright fucking seething is just retarded
>THIS GOD-LIKE FIGURE THAT CAN ASSUME ANY FORM IS NOT TAKING ONE I LIKE SO IT MUST DIE IN AGONY
its a fucking cartoon character calm the fuck down

I mean you say that, but I still remember Angrboda shitshow that vee was shitting themselves over for a few days

angrboda was overblown but making a predominately white mythology figure black for no real reason is a lot different than having a fictional country based on a real country full of brown people not have any brown people at all
I can at least see a throughline if the sandnigger goddness is brown but the viking fairytale woman being that is as dumb as taking a random smelly brown african god and making it alabaster white

>predominately white mythology
no just white.

Mihoyo is a Taiwanese game studio though.

Yeah sorry but I play games with cute anime girls to escape the real world that is full of obnoxious niggers, not to spend money rolling for them.

milk

>so don'e with them making female children to appeal to the incels and we all know very well why there wont be boy kids
Based /ss/ femnoid

Was there anything worse than anime going mainstream? twitter users are subhuman

No, they're based in Shanghai.

Anyways, this entire thing is nonsense because there was never any indication that Sumerans would be brown. All that you can meet in the game have light skin.
Stop giving Twitter a platform. If we cared, we could go there ourselves.

>nooooo this character is from not-Africa so they must be black
>it is totally okay for these black characters in not-Europe