Game takes place in ancient greece

>game takes place in ancient greece
>no old philosophers and politicians with a harem of young boys

Attached: 1651086083810.jpg (1000x887, 136.13K)

>attacking ancient greece bc muh natzees admire their philosophers
Credibly desperate.

what you are speaking about?

>faggots exist in ancien world
WAS PEDOPHILIA AND EXISTED EVEN IN ARAB WORLD.

David is a renaissance sculpture anyway.

Greece wasn't gay you faggot.

shut up nerd you're ruining the thread

>t. kiked history enjoyer
you're better than to eat out of the mouths of seething commie kikes, everyone ITT is

Attached: 1654373320726.jpg (1680x950, 720.27K)

goes the same for muslims (it really is one entity plaguing all the world under different brands)
a muslim is either one who never cares enough to read, or a genuine piece of shit who's fine with what's written
>inb4 muh priests
anybody can claim to be anything to infiltrate an ism for commie redditors to strawman
mohammed is literally on record to have been an illiterate marauding pedophile which people make the (now, not then)free will decision to follow OVER
Jesus, the sinless Son of God

Attached: 1627908458900.png (685x640, 60.38K)

> How dare you have a culture that isn't black and feminist!? You racis!

Video games?

>Everyone in Greece was a decadent Athenian
This is your brain on H3H3. Most Greeks abhorred homosexuality. It produces a pollutant that makes living in cities unpleasant.
They also abhorred pederasty and and pupil-master perviness and slandered decadent cities as such.
Socrates said that pupils are for teaching and not lewding, and Plato even reneged on the trap-pill as he became wiser.

The small pecker in the statues represented restraint and a man's piousness.
He's bound himself to not having an erection despite being nude, representing a disciplined man something that an impulsive baboon like yourself wouldn't understand.

That image is false. Pedophilia was not "IN" in ancient times.

the penises aren't even small, its a normal sized penis if not erect

>The Greeks weren't gay!
The pure copium, lmao

Attached: 1637659132452.jpg (872x1642, 593.68K)

I thought that they simply made the dicks small so it wouldn't distract people, imagine the same statues but with 7 inches, pretty awkward huh?

Have any of you actually read Plato? There are entire passages dedicated to describing the boyslaves some of these philosophers had, or Socrates getting a raging boner from looking at some of the boys

whoa there cool it with the anti Semitism

Attached: 1584482480370.png (600x450, 254.38K)

imagine some historian finds all the posts here and assumes a lot portion of our culture and population are troons

>jews trying to subvert history once again with their weimar ideology

Why do people always lump king David into the things?

What do retards always start to talk about "JEW SUBERVSION" when history becomes based?

The sad thing is that it doesn't matter how much you point out the truth. the majority of the internet is completely infatuated with the idea that greeks and romans were 100% gay.

I really like penis bros

i just don't like people treating it as an absolute statement of 'the greeks were gay', how many greeks were actually fine with homosexuality or even gay? less than modern amerca? can we say 'americans are gay' and not be incorrect technically?

>athens is all of greece
Literally one city out of dozens each with different laws and cultures

take your painfully unfunny disneyshit meme template back to twitter

And both regretted and renounced it.
Have you read one of later Plato's works, "The Laws?" Even his workings say that the bans of homosexuality are necessary for a healthy society.

Faggots deserve no respect. You're all nothing more than a perversion of brotherhood and male dominance.

Was it even really that gay in Athens and Corinth? I feel like modern historians are just trying to find things and blow them out of proportion to score brownie points.

Not playing with those benders, fella, simple as

Corinth chads rise up

Attached: 1624160225062.jpg (1182x754, 52.32K)

No, that was only specifically Plato and that was near the end of his life

Today I will remind the chuds

Attached: 1657520594013.jpg (1299x1206, 475.09K)

no1 reads the greks
all historical examples of "proof" are always fake AND gay
Becuz no1 reads about the past, they get 1 picture (ONCE) and then everything else they ingest is filtered 2 believe this
Anyway, ppl are getting roflstomped for their stupidity in myriad wayz and all others will pay the piper in some w ay, unless they alrdy are paying, which is probly true and then LOL at u and ur long-standing suffering ^_^

I mean doesn't that make sense? We can't have children so that just seems like an unfair comparison.

Well that's why I said the author's name beforehand didn't I
Fucking idiot. Is the monkeypox rotting your brain too?

No one acts surprised either, whenever Socrates talks about how hard it is to not fug one of the femboys or when one of the boyslaves are described everyone just treats it as business as usual. There's no shock or revulsion or anything

btw socrates was a nigger, that is y he is so fellated 2day
do u even know the best greks? Oh no!

How do greek pedophile or catholic preist have sex with little boy?
Do they just fuck them in the ass?

Phoenice

Attached: 15489D84-B835-4AF0-8AF3-19B6B354F2F7.jpg (893x883, 123.77K)

It's even lewder. They use the thighs while kissing

ancient statues have small dicks because otherwise people would get distracted by the dick which is not the point of the statue

greks banged thighs placed close together generally

I just can't get behind other gays 95% of them are uggos and 99.99% are insufferable

What happens is a jew or protestant, can't really distinguish them nowadays, tells you that it happened and you're gullible enough to believe it.

Attached: Public Education vs Catholicism.jpg (590x524, 22.6K)

>UHH SHIT MUH DICK NIGGUH
why are nigs and jews so obsessed with dicks? i feel bad for anyone that had their foreskin stolen

Those sculptures took YEARS to make
would you really want to waste months of your life sculpting out some monster cock potentially fucking up and destroying the entire thing? Of course not

>jew or protestant, can't really distinguish them nowadays
come on man there really isn't any need for that kind of talk

I don't get it, looks like a regular flaccid peepee to me.

>homosexuality is progressiv-

it's a little bit small but what if he's a grower not a shower

Greeks didn't give them big huge cocks because then they'd be laughed at and called gay instead of their work being appreciated as art

I swear when I was growing up gays were either shy dweeb looking men or big strong guys with that moustache but now it seems like gays are fat and annoying, what happened?

being gay became mainstream

also a big cock would break easily and people would try to pull it

Right side is pretty impressive. I didn't realize it was that bad. lol

Ancient Greeks looked down on bottoms.