GigaBash

Did anyone else get this today? I've been playing it for a few hours now and it's really fun. At long last there's a worthy successor to War of the Monsters and the Pipeworks Godzilla trilogy.

Attached: GigaBash-Keyart_16-9.jpg (1000x563, 198.39K)

wallpaper engine mogs this game

Attached: wpe.jpg (821x435, 39.96K)

The last time i played a monster versus game was the king of monsters 2 on the genesis. Maybe I'll check this one out.

Cool story bro.

Attached: GigaBash-Character-Select.jpg (1366x768, 237.09K)

It's definitely the only kaiju game we'll be seeing for a long while.

Likely, sadly. Hopefully it does well enough to get a few rounds of DLC, at least.

Attached: GigaBash-Gorogong.png (549x583, 103.19K)

Does it have a story mode/campaign?

I haven't played it yet, but yes, it does.

just played two hours, having fun so far

Attached: GigaBash-Pipijuras.png (726x532, 113.36K)

Attached: GigaBash-Thundatross.png (752x663, 100.38K)

Attached: GigaBash-Woolley.png (754x521, 114.74K)

Attached: GigaBash-Skorak.png (368x550, 74.84K)

I'm thinking about grabbing it, but I'm not going to have anyone to play it with unless I can convince my girlfriend to play it... which wouldn't really work very well since there's no where for her to sit next to me at my desk.

For what it's worth, I also usually prefer to have someone to play fighting games with, but this is pretty high energy and busy enough that it's pretty fun even playing alone.

If the single player is good I will check it out.

The single player is really barebones. It's a party game through and through.

Tell me more about this one.

Can you do 2 players local vs bots? Any local play with online? Gonna buy once psn fixes price

Off the official site:
>These playful Yetis evolved from an environment free from the motivation to harm. Their only remarkable quality being their creativity in using their elastic belly.
>Height: 31.1 meters
>Weight: 120 tonnes
>Home Base: Siberia
His ultimate attack is calling a bunch of his fellow yetis that roll over opponents like snowballs (think the Yoshi Stampede from Smash Ultimate, except it's not a cut scene).