Online games are fucking shit now

>dont say anything
>dont talk
>just silently play vs people who may as well be bots
take me the FUCK BACK to 1999 when people were people online and not fucking asshole worthless cunts who record everything and dont enjoy shit. what a load of fucking crap this is now.

Attached: ut99.jpg (1024x640, 93.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JGO8tZDh224
youtube.com/watch?v=dMrImMedYRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What do you gain from talking to a few strangers while playing? Is the game not fun enough for you?

sometimes is hard to tell if you are playing vs people or bots

Why not just load only bots if you won't talk?

They need constant engagement. Talkers should just stick to their streams.

99 was q3a fragging sessions interrupted by LOL every 10 minutes

why are you afraid of talking to other people in online games? are you a massive autist and social reject? stick to single player games then

low player count fps games are filled with bots

>I need le social engagement while playing otherwise it is not """fun"""
shut the FUCK up normie faggot

you are a bot if you think the difference between playing against bots/humans is making small talk

I never talked much, not in real life either but I've noticed this as well. People are in Discord calls noe instead of server chats. I hate it so much.
Also developers are censoring chat, removing it etc. and killing the social part of gaming for my feee fees.

Lol. Lmao.

>when people were people online and not fucking asshole worthless cunts
they were much worse back then, faggot. You had zero online restrictions when it comes to communication

Attached: 1648524026589.jpg (652x1268, 109.42K)

t. weak pansy

World of Warcraft and other games that have /some/ social aspects have been in a major decline in particular.
That was the part I liked you little faggot.
>you have been banned, racist/homophobic language: 'faggot'
Yeah, you see this shit here? I hope you eat a dick and die.

Attached: my owl has boobs.jpg (1280x1024, 402.51K)

at this point in time there can easily be bots that are indistinguishable from human players

and thats a good thing. fuck faggots who want to censor and ban people from playing a game because they said nigger or faggot. so congratulations to all of you inept retards missing the point. its not really about no one talking, so much as people dont want to tlak because they dont want to have their messages reported and used to get them banned over some bullshit when mute and block functions exist. it isnt enough to censor people you dont agree with, no, ban them from the game so they cant even play.

you are wrong and clueless

wait hold on, so what's the OP complaining about?

Attached: 1472786962989.gif (267x200, 599.94K)

Go play FFXIV if you want to ERP

current year is sterile

>removal of server browsers
>removal of all chat
>censoring chat
>muh streamers
>disbanding lobbies
>party chats (teamspeak, skype, discord on PC)
Social aspect of gaming has been removed.

ah, OP worded the sentence weirdly

he's complaining about not being able to say nigger but lying about it by inventing bullshit
what a nigger

Games are built to not let you do that anymore.
>no pregame or post game lobbies
>no longer stay together with your team after a match so you can connect over multiple games
>enemy team is muted for you the whole time now
>voice analysis ready to autoban you when you break tos

hes talking about censorship and streamers having to be fags and ban anyone who says nigger otherwise they get cancelled. hes talking about not being able to call fags and niggers fags and niggers without being banned by some butthurt tranny jannies.

Chivalry 2 and Mordhau have tons of emotes and different voicelines the players can use to interact with each other in hilarious ways and roleplay is actively encouraged.

Example:
youtube.com/watch?v=JGO8tZDh224

>wahhh I can't say bad words in my escapist hobby anore wahhhhhhhhh

It's about time you grow the fuck up, bro.

you have probably played with bots without even knowing

yeah its because game devs are more worried about "muh toxic community" than they are about making functioning games. bf2042 didnt even have a scoreboard so you could roast 1-20 shitters. its all about coddling pansies and nancy boys

I am the OP. Not only has the quality of discussion gone down, the quality of talking shit has as well. Not only do I feel that I'm encountering people who are less responsive/aggressive to what I do, but they also are less responsive to friendly discussion or capable of working together.
>they are kicking our ass when we go left, let's go right
>STOP TALKING
shit is awful

And beyond that
>you said faggot to some random reddit nigger
>now you can never talk again
Really fucking gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=dMrImMedYRo

Streamers ruined the internet.

UT's bots were pretty good in deathmatch.
Their pathfinding was shit but they had so many cool moves. They'd be perfect on a navmesh with simulated input.

>waaaaah i want to be able to censor and ban anyone who says mean words and hurts my fee fees
mute and block functions exist for a reason gayboy

i am replying to one right now

you are extremely shit at video games

I hate extroverts. Not everyone is or wants to be like you. Get over it.

its simple really. shitters dont want to be told they suck, they dont want to be told what to do to stop sucking. their s o y filled wage cagie existence is miserable enough they dont want to be trolled by some chud online and told how much they suck.

nigger faggot spam filters out normalfags because they can't handle it + their streaming shit.
When half the server is spamming the latest nigger remix on mic is when gaming is truely alive.
Fuck I miss soundboard players so much.

>noooooo you cant have an escapist hobby there has to be a bunch of niggers and trannys and faggots and ugly bluehair whales crammed in there
its about time you kill yourself, tranny

no they wouldn't you deluded retard, qc uses bots and you know it immediately, there is no comp fps where bots are seen as a viable player replacement
it's time to shut up

u smell like poop

big true actually

ive always had the most fun rallying up the other schizos and chanting nigger while they faggots and niggers and normies lose their minds and either leave or get their shit pushed. cod on playstation is great for this due to all the niggers and nigger lovers.

Why isn't there a Any Forums UT2k4 server yet???

Attached: 1641641193051.jpg (1920x1080, 701.19K)

The Battlefield community is one of the worst offenders. They are the worst of the worst when it comes to AAA fps games, a refuge almost. Open the scoreboard and maybe 5 people on youe team will have a positive KD/r.
They LOVE Battlefield 1 because it catered to them, being a skilless, cheesefest of a game.
All they ever talk about is muh graphics, immersion etc. but never the gunplay.
Battlefield 3 and 4 had so much potential (even ESL leagues in BF4) but both the developers and community shunned it because they are trash and "it's not how battlefield is meant to be played" blah blah.