Tong, Bob, or Helios

Tong, Bob, or Helios
Tip: the answer is Tong

Attached: JCDenton2.png (432x454, 286.51K)

Helios

Attached: tracer tong.png (888x117, 13.64K)

gimme the gep gun

Imagine having the opportunity to become a computer god and not taking it to instead go live in a mud hut.

Return to monke.

Tong is literally the worst choice, picked merely as a jape by most.

Illuminati is pozzed and Helios is the highest risk. Tong's is the best.

why dont you want to destroy globalism when the opportunity presents itself user

I want literally nothing more than the internet to be gone

When you retards have to deal with large scale bureaucracy, both private and public sector, you will realize that humans are meant to live in small communities. Regardless of their tech level, a small community is better. Using computers doesn't have to involve you being emasculated and turned into someone else's bitcn. It's the reason that being self-employed is better. Large societies are large power structures which naturally become corrupt. Tong was right.

helios is the canon ending though

No... Not yet...

Sure, but unfortunately, that's a switch that can't be turned off anymore. No matter how much of those higher systems are ripped out, we'll inevitably try to recreate it, re-achieve those highs. I don't fault Tong for his wish one bit, but it can't be sustained. Someone somewhere will always try to 'get back' to where we 'fell from'.

>Deus Ex sequels
Not canon

>nnnoooooo I can't just fight the eternal revolution, I need an easy fix-it button

but just imagine how much we can accomplish in the brief time it's gone

Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the GEP gun.

Attached: 432c808781eb3385f83057078174e5355deb1f09_full.jpg (184x184, 6.17K)

illumanti just allows page to happen again (and this is very likely)
helios/merge would probably crash the internet anyway
tong is ultimately what happens in any circumstance

it's a bit fatalistic but I'd rather JC emerge on the surface to the second american civil war, which would have been the final third of the game with the final level in the white house or the moon. The world is fucked anyway, might as well ride it down

The one and only

Attached: 1603588799116.png (500x496, 232.91K)

fpbp