How?

how?

Attached: you should be able to solve this.jpg (320x320, 23.08K)

the cube would go through the B portal

Move vertical pin up slightly, remove horizontal pin to let all the gold fall down, replace horizontal pin and remove vertical pin

Lift the middle pin up halfway so the guy can crawl underneath into the other side, then let it fall down and remove the sideways pin so the treasure falls on him and the lava safely falls on the other side.

Woods blocking it

damn didn't know armor jin could crawl, thanks

well this one just looks impossible

NO NO NO

Anyone know if this is a real game?

Attached: 00CFCFF5-49F7-45B6-98D9-28AA2A36BD6F.jpg (1125x1409, 339.98K)

idiot

lava burns wood

Congratulations, you are stupid enough to get tricked by a pakistani

You can't raise the middle pin with it there and if the left is moved the lava trickles onto the guy

Then it's obviously impossible.

Yes

Lift the middle so the guy can get through
guy exits through door
climbs up and collects gold
ezpz

Then just start by pulling the sideways pin out just a little bit, only enough to let like 1 drop of lava touch it to set it on fire, then shove the pin back in.

Once it burns away, or at the very least becomes brittle enough for you to easily break, proceed as I described earlier.

considering how popular the adds became, why not just make the game for real

You mean there's not a single game out there with this gameplay?

why couldnt this be the actual gameplay? i wanted to play a cut the rope or wheres my water for an hour and i got another shitty rpg

are those indians running at the player's team with handguns pointed at their own heads?

The answer is that it's a fucking scam. That's how a scam works: you promise things you have no intention of doing so people give you money.

>treasure falls on him
>he dies
Nice going.