The absolute fucking LACK of gunplay in every game involving guns

>dewd, the ganplei in this game is fire yo
No you fucking mongrel, you're playing a re-skinned quake 2 for the past 20 fucking years.

Symptoms of "literally no gunplay":
>the "gun" is just a graphical skin on the screen with no real functionality
>your character can pull an infinite amount of mags from his ass
>your character refills half empty mags with his butt offscreen
>your character can rack off a perfectly fine round after every reload (often with the extra sin of the round vanquishing magically inside the gun)
>you have no button to rack your gun
>you have no button to reload the actual mag, it's all done with magic off-screen
>no option to single-load bullets, you always have a revolver loader or a rifle clip up your butt
God forbid having a game that rewards the player for handling a mechanism well and being resourceful. Sword fags can't have a good sword game because simulating weight and action combat to align with real feelings would be impossible, real gunplay is not fucking impossible, except almost no dev ever makes it.

And no, not having a fucking UI that keeps track of how many bullets you can chamber isn't "gunplay" either.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 127.9K)

huh?

Attached: IMG_20220804_140729.jpg (1281x1598, 105.21K)

Don't give a shit about guns you fucking freak.

>flatPS
get VR like an adult

/k/ autism, truly pitiable.

meds

>except almost no dev ever makes it.
tarkov does it
shame the shooting part is shit though

Receiver was fun, never played the sequel but I read that it lets you micro-manage reloading even MORE.

It bums me out that there basically Tarkov which is jank Russian shit full of cheaters and terrible netcode, Receiver which is made by those Overgrowth furries and has no fucking content and will never update, or VR stuff
There are some stalker mods that try to bring ammo management up to Tarkov levels but they are always too slow and jank for me to enjoy long term. Guns are cool scary things and I agree games don’t bother exploring them

boo hoo, the /k/fag doesn't get what he wants
join the fucking club

>/k/fag
you don't go to /k/ to talk about guns

>blocks your path with incredibly engaging gunplay in a tech demo nongame (that's still very fun to play)
this game got me into guns and i will continue to amass them until i become awake

Attached: ss_543d11a0fece35dd7699cc5ae897c2383df3521b.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 406.67K)

>have epic assault rifleTM
>around 50 zombies are chasing you
>RIP AND TEAR
>start shooting
>land killing shots less than 2/3 of the time
>mag empty
>reload
>now you have an empty mag in your hand and you need to shove 30 fucking rounds into it
>didn't even kill most of the zombies after you
>reloading and walking away for what it feels like an eternity
An example of why magical reloading and fake gunplay makes normies afraid of mass-shootings.

Attached: gn-1-988x1024.jpg (988x1024, 141.47K)

day z u mong. u reload every bullet and can carry limited mags

that reminds me of the last time i went shooting and brought my newly bought sks
>mag doesn't sit right so have to jam it in several times before i can successfully chamber a round
>fire it once and the magazine just falls out with 1-2 bullets
>have to breech load each round and eject it after firing
>after having the bayonet shoot off from firing it and the bolt eventually locking just decide to call it a day
i paid 650 dollars for that and i'm probably going to spend a hundred or two more in replacement parts when i take it to a gunsmith

Attached: 1657126334227.jpg (10000x10000, 2.77M)

game?

receiver 2
>every important part of the gun's function is simulated
>accurately simulates a variety of guns from standard colt 1911s to meme guns like hi-points and deagles
>drone make funny noise when i shoot it and it falls 50 feet
it's pretty good, if short.

Attached: Screenshot_10.png (1552x843, 2.15M)

>large spread
>not screen centre
>large clips so you're not punished for missing
>hardcore levels of TTK
Yep. Modern FPS games are dumbed down for normalfags. Why do you think aim assist is so strong now? It's all geared towards MTX.

welcome to the pain of mechfags and dancefags enjoy your stay in the hellhole of fuckers who'll never be satisfied
oh lmao that image is mine its called chachorro (funny way of saying dog in portuguese)

Based receiver enjoyer

Attached: fastest gun in &tg.webm (340x570, 2.94M)

I was going to call you an autist but I actually agree