Ah-universal interactive studios production...... Developed by Traveller's Tale... CRASH BANDICOOT THE WRATH OF CORTEX

Ah-universal interactive studios production...... Developed by Traveller's Tale... CRASH BANDICOOT THE WRATH OF CORTEX

Attached: hhfront.jpg (561x800, 54.09K)

Press... start to begin

>he didn't play the Xbox

kek it ran so much better

>play the gamecube version with better load times
>it's a snoozefest purely from the level design and crash's animations being way too slow for no reason

like most other non-lego traveler's tales games, this game kind of sucked but it also had SOUL

Attached: vr-hub-5bd4cd80ecc85-2.jpg (928x720, 126.56K)

is there a word for something that's clearly soulless, but also has soul in a contemporary way?
like it's empty soulless shit, but it has a charm that modern art doesn't achieve

the castle levels were cool

Ouless

I don't know if there's a better word than just calling it nostalgia. The way you describe it though, reminds me of vaporwave aesthetic, since that was basically borne out of the genuine appreciation for what was once, in a different era, thoughtlessly/cynically cheesy art design in corporate products and advertising.

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 41.62K)

Dududududududu oooooooooo nanananana nanananana nanananana nanana, na nana

>no CRRRRRRRRREATED AND DEVELOPED BY... NAUGHTY DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWG
Put it back in the fucking trash where you found it.

Volcano time trials were hard

no no it went like this
doodloodleoodleoodleoodleoodloodloodle
doot doot do doo doot
da doot doot da doot
doot doot do doo doot
da doot doot doot, da da da
doot doot do doo doot
da doot doot da doot
doot doot do doo doot
da doot doot doot, da da da

While 3 was clearly superior this one was still fun and I enjoyed doing it 100%

I have no drive to finish Crash 4 (Forma TFB), the 100% is just fucking stupid, what to do?

The storm mask gave me at least two dozen game overs. Nothing else was that bad. The fire ball run was kinda ass but nowhere near as ass.

Attached: 1614329526659.gif (500x337, 338.94K)

Don't know what Forma TFB means, but for me the "completionist" goals are not really meant to be played in one playthrough, but progressively over years. People who try to do it all at once are doing it wrong, it's meant to be the kind of thing you come back to years later and still have more to do instead of having to start a new save file like most games.

Underrated ost

That shit railroaded me as a kid, I had no idea what to do and gave up. Granted I was like 6.

>TFB
Toys for Bob

Nah Crash games aren't supposed to be played over years, I'd give it 2 months, which is how much time I needed to finish the N-sane Trilogy, this game long ass levels, shitty box placements, no death requirement are just stupid

NOOOO YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO LIKE IT
THERE ARE ROLLING LEVELS

Attached: 7106a34e0343fd503aa8c3eb76b24ae0.jpg (540x309, 18.31K)

>looks worse than its ps1 prequels

Every multiplat was better outside ps2.

Attached: 1449194637953.jpg (322x357, 19.83K)

>VRUUUMWOOOOO....
>SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA PRESENTS......
>A UNIVERSAL INTERACTIVE STUDIOS PRODUCTION!.....
>DEVELOPED BY EUROCOM ENTERTAINMENT SOFTWARE.....
>CRAAAAAAAAASH BAAAASH
>DOOT DOOT DOODOODOO DOOTDOOTDOOT DOOTDOOT

Attached: 1606773830769.jpg (800x786, 207.82K)

>Every multiplat was better outside ps2.
Not true, some games benefitted from the PS2's controller design. Games like Tony Hawk and SSX had tricks and control options removed on consoles without 4 shoulder buttons.

My brother wrote "crash bandicoot AND the wrath of cortex" on the memory card and I gave him shit for it because I was autistic.

budget.

wraith of cortex was great
also the GBA games were kino as fuck
had pic growing up and it was great, bought it at Circuit City and I remember tearing open the box

>wraith was kino
>titans was kino
>mind over mutant was kino

Attached: 106316_front.jpg (499x500, 81.91K)

Also, gamecube is the worst looking version, and it runs at half the framerate, I think?

The argument was about performance.

just sayin'

>The life icon is no longer 2D
Completely soulless