How come they never went through with this?

How come they never went through with this?

Attached: 1659669839917.png (873x639, 943.13K)

I'd like to see Sony follow through with any of these rumors. They need something.

>February 8th
heh

Are they broke from buying Bungie?

>Sega

Attached: out am i.jpg (422x594, 52.35K)

No, but they overpaid like crazy. Unless they know something amazing about what Bungie is cooking up that nobody else knows.

it was pure desperation after the Activision deal, they really fucked up

Who would you like them to buy?

>Sammy will be selling them
Too unprofessional to be a blurb, try harder

I don't trust that insider

Square. They already own a good chunk, I think.

The only thing owned by Sony in Square Enix is the lead of the dogs that run the company. They don't have any notable financial stake in the company.

nothing, they should reboot SOCOM or syphon filter instead

Huh, that sorta explains why SEGA gave away Kemono Friends 3 to Appirits, now that I think about it. Whatever the fuck companies that are part of KFP wouldn't want some outsider company barging into their money laundering gachashit.

Attached: EWh-n-UUcAIKVSw.jpg (620x620, 51.69K)

More incentive to do it then. They need to play MS' game and start cockblocking. MS already owns 2 WRPG companies. Sony could do with getting the JRPGs.

Read the bottom line

Do they actually have enough manpower to continue a significant number of their old franchises? Are they just forcing all of them to work on tlou remasters/remakes?

In theory buying Bungie isn’t a bad idea, where Bungie has gone the industry has followed a number of times now. But pre/post Destiny is a very different company, so who knows.

It's just a website name, user. What, I bet you've never gone to penisland.net

Attached: 1659148481527718.jpg (1091x1091, 543.59K)

>Bungie without Martin O'Donnell, Joseph Staten or any Halo era veteran.
Yikes!
But seriously fuck Sony, I miss the Socom guys and Big Japan and having Guerilla do Ubisoft clones is a waste of their talent.

I genuinely think they had a 2000's Microsoft moment and thought Bungie owned Halo

I'm afraid of that too. It doesn't make any sense otherwise.

penisland.net/faq.html
>Q: Can I provide my own wood?
>A: In most cases we can handle your wood.
> We do require all shipments to be clean, free of parasites and pass all standard customs inspections.

lel

Every FF already comes out as a timed Sony exclusive without them having to outright buy the company, so why would they? They already own Square Enix in all but name.
Besides, Sony doesn't have the money for that. Bungie was a studio with 1 (one) IP to its name and they more than halved their acquisition budget for them. Square is a publisher with many IPs several internal studios, they are worth 10 Bungies.