Just bought and downloading this

Just bought and downloading this.
What am I in for?

Attached: 1645518138348.jpg (1024x1024, 347.62K)

AIDEN BOBAIDEN

A real garbage story with terrible pacing, and garbage sidequests, AI is stupid, and too much cut content
Gameplay is okay at least but progression is stale.
If you play Dying Light 1 then Dying Light 2 just feels like a shitty cheap ripoff of it

It literally got cracked today lol.

I have to download it again.
Apparently it downloads the cut version despite buying an uncut key unless I change the location in the Xbox settings to a non third world shithole before downloading.
Pain.

Was forgotten after 2 days

Dying light 1 but worse.
Game advertised on its story somehow has an awful story.

even tho I own a 3090 rig, I “have to” play on xsx because my brother wants to coop and the game doesn’t have crossplay.
news flash: no crossplay AND no hdr in current year. bravo techland

Gameplay is almost the same as 1, almost. What did change feels worse. My biggest complaint is that the weapons always pass through enemies now instead of bashing against them like they did in 1 so it feels a lot more arcadey and hordes, few as there are, (there are barely any zombies in the game) feel less threatening.
Its just bizarre what happened to this game, I'd love to hear more about its development. I just don't understand what went wrong. They changed so much to match this setting that they wanted to make but the setting isn't good and the story is less cohesive than the first even though they hyped it up so much.

More like tech-illiterate-land amirite? lmaooo

this game is so fucking schizophrenic its not funny. The faction they want you to pick are filled with literal scum. Literal liars and backstabbers. how are they the good guys lmao?? Almost every quest even some of the main quest is so bizarre because of the schizo rat NPCs/characters. The gameplay is decent though and is the only highlight.

Another shitty ubisoft open world game

honestly don't know what happened. My friends and I all bought it. We played it twice together and we all collectively dropped it, never finished it or spoke about it again.

>weapons have 0 impact combat is extremely unsatisfying
>parkour feels like you're on the moon and is floaty as fuck ruining what was perfect in 1
>story is somehow arguably worse than 1s

Attached: 1657461454869.webm (360x640, 2.86M)

>What am I in for?
A refund

I wish they'd stop with the shitty super serious deep and serious story and lean into some dead rising goofy kino. Make some interesting mini bosses, even if you just whack them with the same fucking weapon you've been doing all game. This game and DL1 have no atmosphere whatsoever, every single person you encounter is the most disinteresting cardboard cut out npc ever. I've never played a game where there's not a single interesting character in it, despite there being so much landscape available for potential

Frfr? Been waiting, no way im buying it before checking out how bad it is.
Is there that no night phase at the start of the game i can spend hours just kicking zombs into spikes like in the first one?

The flooded city on the outskirts of the map is interesting. It has a few high level loot crates but has no significance to the story and you never have to go there. I wonder how much was cut last minute because its strange that there's a fully constructed city just sitting under the water and its not used.

it blows my mind how the people who made dying light and others can't replicate the same fucking thing but in a new map, with new characters without completely fucking it up

>Frfr
kys

/thread

>not remembering DAWUUD sandstorm
>PLEASE HELP I AM A SMALL CHILD AND HAVE BEEN BITTEN

apparently dead island 2 is almost around the corner. nobody has hope for it but it would be funny to see dead island 2 running circles around dying light 2

Dead island 2

people talk shit about dead island but it was a fun game, i only ever played it with my friends and never by myself tho
>WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH

this

its like at the last second they switched the endings for "the lulz"

Unironic eurojank kino
Despite its flaws its fun to play, especially with friends. Do side quests once you get into the fish eye, they're a lot more fun

Attached: d9ac0fc1-e2c2-4078-be29-8f4a844c203d.png (1654x1641, 3.56M)

DL1 had some fun NPCs like the 'murican military larper, the engineer twins, Karim, the retard and his "mother".

I loved dead island too. was great in coop. reason why nobody has hope for the 2nd installment is because it’s gone through development hell and back. how many dev studios worked on the game and then got dropped? 3?

pretty sure the peacekeeprs ending was dialed to 100 when in the game they were the best faction actually helping out with the exception of several instances

The game has so many weird bugs, I noticed the longer your session is the buggier it gets.
>One of the random events happens where you are supposed to cut someone loose from the noose except no npcs spawned, the noose is just hanging there
>I cut the noose
>Hear the thump that happens when the npc normally falls from the lightpole
>All of a sudden renegades pop in all around me
>they are all invincible but do no damage to me

Attached: 1639001285116.gif (300x168, 791.41K)