Any games like Disco Elysium, but good?

Yeah, would be good without the commie shit

Attached: disco-elysium-2366875847.jpg (1920x1080, 700.95K)

gorky 17

You're completely free to ignore the commie shit, there are 3 different options to choose from

>without the commie shit
just pick the fascist or liberal options then? lol

>without the commie shit
i must have missed the part where disco elysium says literally anything positive about communism.

>can be a fascist, a communist, a hypercapitalist, or would really just like to get back to solving the murder now please
>AHHHHHHHHHH COMMUNISM HELP ME HITLERMAN

just read a book of your liking

I've heard Planescape Torment is similar for being a CRPG that doesn't emphasize combat.

I mean, it's a VN user. Literally just any other VN is Disco Elysium but good.

Alright fine Any Forums I'll pirate it.

I don't get how you people are put off by this shit. I played through this game 3 times and I'm an actual fascist. Is your mind so weak that you're afraid of le ebil marxists brainwashing you or something? Entertain ideas without absorbing them, retard.
It's a good game and it's written in such a way that it's not just a medium for some idiot's political opinions.

Attached: barks.png (825x558, 66.36K)

>ummm you can be a fascist sweaty
>yeah, you'll get debuffed to hell if you pick fascism and INT bonus if you pick communism, i don't see the issue chud

lol, still waiting for a recommendation

Planet Alcatraz but you'd need to know Russian.

>Yes I'm a *checks notes* facsist...? And let me tell you, this game made by communist developers, that promotes communism isn't propaganda at all you dumb ch- uh, I mean retard.

The Torment games are honestly great if you don't mind getting into the high fantasy worlds and lore.

>The Torment games are honestly great
game. singular. there is only 1 great torment game.

huh? Communism gives you -1 to Authority and Visual Calculus, and gives you a pretty mediocre XP boost in exchange. Fascism's alcohol buff is much more generally useful. Probably the most useful buff out of all of the political ideologies.

you literally havent played the game.

>we don't like the kids from the commie club, I can't enjoy a single thing they make even if it's good because uhhh ummm *shits and farts*
It's a roleplaying game. One of the roles you can play as is a commie. Maybe you should try looking for a different genre if you're a brainlet who's afraid of words on a screen brainwashing him.

>Have to betray your own political beliefs to get any buffs
>Only ideology that has to do this.
Big think.

fascists aren't allowed to drink?

>It's a roleplaying game
Incorrect, it's a visual novel.

Hitler was a meth head though

>0.000% of Communism has been built. Evil child-murdering billionaires still rule the world with a shit-eating grin. All he has managed to do is make himself *sad*. He is starting to suspect Kras Mazov *fucked him over* personally with his socio-economic theory. It has, however, made him into a very, very smart boy with something like a university degree in Truth. Instead of building Communism, he now builds a precise model of this grotesque, duplicitous world.

someone will now claim that nazi drug use was communist propaganda.

Fascists aren't straight edge. You think Germans didn't drink beer in Nazi Germany? Even better, you think the fucking soldiers weren't manifesting their ubermensch strength with ration amphetamines?
Drugs were viewed as augmentations.

Attached: brainless black hole wojack.jpg (963x1024, 81.7K)

a visual novel where you can significantly influence the personality of the protagonist

No you can't.

Communism should only give buffs if you haven't eaten that day

>can play Harry as a complete lunatic, a straight-edge normal guy, a drugged out machoman cop, a complete dissociative episode, a prophet of the apocalypse, or a smelly hobo
>t-that doesn't count

Yes and you should have a 66% chance of your gun disappearing in the morning because there's simply not enough to go around for every soldier.

Oy vey dats right and he was also a terrible drunk, and a rapist, and he beat animals to death for fun, and he had his niece poop on him while he masturbated, and he was a transsexual, and transphobic, and he was a self-hating Jew, and a Christian-nationalist!

What result does that have on the storyline?
There's only one ending, zero branching paths, or any important changes to the storyline regardless of whatever choices you make in regards to Harry's personality.

Too broken, you start DE with your gun already missing.

>whether Kim stays with you or not
>whether Kim hates you or not
>whether Kim gives a good report at the end or not
>whether you can rub it in Kim's face that you were 100% right about the case having a supernatural element or not

you really cant. harry has a set personality, youre just sort of guiding it through its own proprietary set paths.

but is an rpg, not a vn.

those are all still harry. just because you didnt choose to punch cuno doesnt mean harry wasnt thinking about it. you merely nudging him along, not defining his character.

>Literally 4 lines of dialogue.
Wooooww.

the book is never coming out, is it?

Attached: 1632358828132.png (807x761, 678.6K)

the whole point is that Harry scoured his brain of everything but detecting and breathing in the bender and you're rebuilding his personality into what you choose to make him.

>RPG
>Role Play Game
How is Disco Elysium a game?

swapping out Kim for Cuno is a pretty major change

It's proven that he was fond of dopaminergics and opioids to keep him going. There are records from his personal non-Jewish doctor and Mussolini who Hitler tried to convice to try it out. Sometimes he'd go off ranting for 6 hours at meetings and convincing everyone to take huge risks.
Near the end his addictions were part of Germany's downfall because of his brain becoming an irrational mess.

Attached: reversestein.jpg (480x360, 38.28K)

>Mussolini who Hitler tried to convice to try it out
kek this is such a funny mental image hitler sitting there going >cmon dude dont be a narc i just wanna party a little

Oh yeah, what affect does that have on the storyline? Does it affect who the killer is? Or how you deal with the mercenaries?

what kind of murder mystery would let you affect who the killer is? that would be incredibly retarded. the murder already happened

Of course, only a drugged out mind could come up with the jewish masturbation machines, holocosters and self-shotgun walls.