Why can't gaming articles shut the fuck up about TLOU? I don't think I've seen a more shilled series with only 2 games

Why can't gaming articles shut the fuck up about TLOU? I don't think I've seen a more shilled series with only 2 games

Attached: Screenshot_20220804-205857_Facebook.jpg (719x939, 288.06K)

>using facebook

why can't gaming articles just shut the fuck up in general? Why the hell does anyone need to read the tired opinions of some soiboi cuck in regards to VIDEO GAMES

JUST LET ME PLAY THE FUCKING GAMES

Attached: nope.jpg (1053x727, 172.22K)

>suggested for you

Any Forums is obsessed with Sarah

the same reason your news feed always has garbage articles about the royals or the kardashians, or the pioneer woman ree drummond: because they pay publicists to get articles written. no one actually gives a shit about jlo, she has a publicist.

he's a gamer, he games

Sony literally owns the media

Slow news days. It's why you'll see shit like "Why New Vegas stands the test of time" articles for no reason.

Why can’t Any Forumsincels stop obsessing over tlou? You hate, never played it, yet it triggers the fuck out of you? I don’t get it

>using facebook

dont you have any friends?

That probably explains it. All this covert marketing for a remake no one asked for. God of War and especially fucking Horizon got similarly shilled

>remake
This is literally the only reason to follow what happens in the demake.
I expect this to be retconned in, plus Joel almost getting stopped by Abby, killing Jerry while she watches, trying to rape her, then Marlene coming in to stop him only to get shot in the face.

Attached: tlou part 2.jpg (984x1107, 110.9K)

>police BAD rawr!

Attached: 1580168965682.png (1022x731, 642.72K)

Soibois writing pointless articles that no one reads to justify their meager paychecks is nothing new. I'm not sure how you haven't learned to just ignore this kind of shit by now.

I do ignore it, I don't click on shitty baits or really any article. Just kinda tilted that psuedo marketing like this is getting thousands of clicks

I have nothing to add, just posting Sarah.

Attached: c239b809bbbd3924e32387b5e16b7bbf.png (1242x2208, 1.89M)

She looks like she takes hardcore drugs

why are you reading game articles?

Facebook is for faggots

blackrock owns Sony