Wow japanese fans are vocal about the new pokemon characters and they are not happy...

wow japanese fans are vocal about the new pokemon characters and they are not happy. Theyre discontented with the way everyone looks and the whole western pandering. I guess they were holding out hope for good character designs. There's even a petition that's garnered thousands of signatures to have the designs changed. Obviously that wont happen but it shows how unhappy they are.

Attached: 1659661574724963.jpg (1194x941, 399.42K)

thick eyelashes are hot though

fake translation

I love this copypasta

i don't understand what is "woke" about the character designs

Japan's opinions only matter when they agree with me.

Good translation

That short hair chick in the middle looks hot to me. What's the problem?

Thick eyebrows, can't you read?

>Japs are realizing shit franchise with no creativity is shit
Any Forumsros...are they finally waking up?

It's not though

fake. and gay.

You can use an OCR if you want, but you'll continue throwing this childish fit instead. Deal with your favorite franchise bending the knee.

The clear lack of any female sexuality

yes i care about what 10 loser japs think

Fake. This sort of stuff the Japanese find hilarious.

FAKE!!!

Imagine if I screenshot an anonymous post screeching about whatever and tried to pass it as the major public opinion. That's how retarded you are right now.
>but le vocal pasta
Yeah, you're still retarded.

>NPCs
>woke
localization good when chuddies do it

Someone who understands how the mind of a rightoid works please explain what's wrong with the black haired one.

besides the hair died one I literally see no issues
>thick eyebrows
shut the fuck up

Their minds are so incredibly warped by culture war bullshit they can't stand any woman who isn't the epitome of femininity anymore and also half naked.

it's actually very legit besides
> Poricore getto daze
means get "poricore"!!!!
but no idea what poricore means

back to twitter

>Hmm no characters that resonate with my dick
this guy knows what's what.

Proof

Attached: vanilluxe-609x6001.png (1028x1002, 471.55K)

Mob characters are literally NPCs though
And how is political correctness different from "woke"?

Rightoids work by vibes. She doesn't look like a japanese person (for him), but also is not coded for white (blonde etc) so she must be something other. A Jew for example. She could also be southern european or south american but who cares.