MASS BUILDER

Found this while looking for mech games, Anyone ever try this? Tried the demo and had some fun but it's been early access for 3 fucking years and the discussion board is dead/

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-04 215533.png (317x150, 118.34K)

eh come back when they release ASS builder

Its fine. feels more actiony but i haven't tried heavy weight sets yet

Would you say it's a complete game or dose it feel beta still

This is not MECH game and will never be one, its a gundam game.

>the discussion board is dead
Because everyone who cares is in the publisher's discord. They're working on adding multiplayer so the game hasn't gotten an update in a while.

Had it for over year. I'd say the gameplay is meh, the art full stock big tit anime girl. But very nice if you like designing/recreating big robots. Gives you a shit ton of options for two legged humonid mechs.

Overall doesn't feel dead, story isn't really worth replaying, but it is getting updates every 3-5 months.

I only went towards the first 3 missions but it feels arcadey so i cant say. Idk if the level design improves past the snow level
whatdo you mean? Actionwise or story?

>its a gundam game.
not even close you never fight in space so....

>its a gundam game
so it's a mech game.

Are there big titted robot girls I can make?

mass builder, you say? please, tell me more.

Attached: file.png (1023x677, 861.34K)

I heavily disliked the combat, but it's okay if you treat it as poor man's Gunpla with the builder. Back when I played the updates adding new armor for that were kinda slow.
Did they finally add a single cyclop head armor?

Go to the discord and demand equal representation. I'm sure the devs will accommodate.

i dont like your implication

You can make whatever you want if you have enough autism.

Attached: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.jpg (1920x1080, 235.35K)

woah. im gonna make a fraxx robot

Thanks for the tip, I'll try this out.

Attached: 1162260126297.jpg (1152x1200, 319.16K)

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2022.08.04 - 22.41.37.31.png (991x901, 881.83K)

Is Switch port still a thing?

I remember they announced it like ages ago

its not AC, OP is a retard and doesn't understand what he's playing this is a fast paced gundam game with heavy gunpla system. It has nothing to do with AC and too many retards complain its not AC, now fuck off.

I played the demo and enjoyed the gameplay somewhat.

do you get better weapons and stuff or does it just feel the same? I wonder if it has funnels and rockets and shit or if the rocket pods like the ones I have are purely cosmetic.

also what's up with the AI in the game is it like Verdict days AI customizer?

Attached: Mass_builder 2022.08.04 - 21.17.21.02.DVR.webm (1066x600, 2.95M)

absolutely incredible

yeah you get better stuff with levels and credits

how am I a retard it's my first mech game on steam and the only other one I've ever played was the one on gamecube with little robots shooting out of canons I forget the name.

Everything feels weak and floaty and random.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-04 224913.png (972x543, 747.94K)

M A S S
A
S
S