Get a nice deal on a new AMD card

>Get a nice deal on a new AMD card
>Salesperson mentions it comes with free games
>Go home to check out what cool games I get with my new video card

Somehow even though the games are free, I feel like I've been ripped off somehow.

Attached: AMD-RadeonRaisetheGame-2022-header.jpg (1072x792, 252.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bq_eXMA5KqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thats a pretty shitty selection of games.
I suppose saints row might be fun for one play through if you can stomach it.

Attached: 1601500561430.jpg (960x784, 68.43K)

if blacks vanished from the planet, what sector of society would suffer?

claim nigspoken and sell the code to some basedboy

I played one of the earlier Sniper Elites. If they didn't fuck them up they're fun. Saw some videos of guys doing PVP invasions a while back and that was fucking hilarious too, so eh.

Still no price like free.

Wish I just waited and got an rtx 3090 instead of the 6900. Surely their 4 free games can't be as shit as these

when I bought an AMD gpu in 2019 I got to choose between Borderlands 3 and Rainbow Six Siege. I already owned the latter.
To this day I still haven't even isntalled EGS and I've already upgraded my GPU twice.

they've been doing this for a few years
the only time it was sorta worth it was with the rx590 when it was $199 and it came with REmake2 and DMC5. (Also "The Division 2" but who cared about that? also that was 3 years ago somehow.

the games became more and more progressively shovelware, but still not as pathetic as the ones nvidia gives out (if any. i think gamepass / one month of geforce now is what they do)

Why is nobody talking about Forspoken? It looks kinda cool. Black female protagonist is not a valid answer.

Forspoken is a 70$ tech demo. Somehow even though they're reusing a lot of FFXV assets it's an empty open world tech demo AGAIN.

What makes it a tech demo exactly? Other then the character’s personality, the world looks a bit bland, but the powers and gameplay look cool.

All the trailers all show the same empty open world and they've very heavily focused on the amount of graphical tech they developed for luminous engine. This games only purpose was to show of the new tech which also explains the HEAVY particle and lighting effects.
youtu.be/Bq_eXMA5KqM
I can feel it in my bones that this game isn't going to feel like a 70$ game, square enix has also been extremely jewish with their prices lately and I'm not going to fall for it again.

I hear ya. I think I’m still gonna try it out. I like the concept of a girl being transported to some fantasy word and getting magical powers.

Jews

avoid sniper elite 5. it’s shit compared to the older titles

It gives me control vibes in a not good way

snipin's a good job, mate

Attached: Sniper_taunt_laugh.png (314x716, 150.32K)

cant you just sell the codes on a grey market site

>I feel like I’ve been ripped off somehow
that’s because you bought AMD

they've delayed nigspoken so maybe it won't be as bad as expected. sniper elite is probably the best out of the three

Thank fuck some anons still have a brain
Get higher standards. Not for anyone else, do it for you.

damn OP you eatin good tonight

hahahah lmaooooo, nice free games you got there OP

How so? I'd imagine it'd be pretty difficult to ruin a WWII stealth sniping game desu

Just sell the codes on ebay pal, I did.

SAINTS HECKIN ROW???
BRO THAT'S HECKIN RADICAL I CAN'T WAIT