Name one thing he did wrong

Name one thing he did wrong

Attached: FO01_NPC_Master_B.png (803x414, 491.19K)

he was really gross, probably smelled pretty bad

Imagine if he won. Nothing but super mutants across the entire wasteland. Would they build back better than regular humans?

Didn't implement Penis Inspection Day

Not finished his holy mission of transform humans into greenskins retard with headache 24/7

Tranny.

Probably. Supermutants would be lead by the smartest thing around.

>make an epic new race of ubermen
>forget to make sure they're fertile
>also forget to make female ones
>whoops.jpg
Is there a single Fallout villain who isn't an actual retard?

>forget to make sure they're fertile
>also forget to make female ones
He was just too deep into incelism, which is understandable when you look at him.

Tried to replace humanity with a race that has no sustainability

I could've sworn their was a female one

He sneeded when he should have seeded

Super Mutants lose all sexual characteristics, hence the only "female" mutants being gals like Tabitha and Lily.

I mean "turn everyone into a giant musclechad" is a good idea when the world is an irradiated hellhole but of course it's a video game so it's full of stupid flaws, namely:

1) most super mutants have an IQ of like 60
2) they're impotent

i'm all for transhumanism but turning everyone into an impotent retard seems like the wrong play, FEV needs some serious refinement.

Attached: frog.png (791x632, 482.38K)

A fatal mistake, as it turned out.

>1) most super mutants have an IQ of like 60
They seem inconsistent with this. 2 makes it out that most are more like Marcus, and they mention the more radiation blasted you are the more chances for the mutation process to be fucked, hence them wanting Vault locations.

I talked him to death, Good times.

If he won, then he would assimilate the entire planet. There would be nothing but him. All one giant biomass.

There are, there just isn't any sexual dimorphism among the mutants.

But I don't want to be assimilated biomass

Supposedly the females look exactly like the males.

Attached: dd0c6mu-2fc5b21e-966e-4c13-bed9-dab828851c31.png (1280x720, 1.49M)

The inherent sterilization should have been obvious with a cursory idea of how the FEV works and basic biology. Hell there obviously is a solution to the problem as other FEV mutants like the intelligent deathclaws are fertile.

>play the final area in 2
>important NPC who tells you what to do is behind a forcefield but clicking on him gets you a "you cannot get there" unless you are stood on the specific hex in front of the forcefield
>access key is not in important NPCs inventory when stealing but will magically show up if you kill said NPC
Who the fuck programmed this frustrating shit? Also, why is the early parts of 2 so insanely stingy with guns? On a repeat playthrough I guess it's not an issue since you know where to go but holy shit it was awful when playing for the first time.

>Also, why is the early parts of 2 so insanely stingy with guns?
Well it's set in california so...

I was never a fan of 2, The whole Tribal thing & them beating you over the head with pop-culture references.

jej, this is now canon.

They lose *secondary* sexual characteristics. Their genitals are intact.