This game ruined UI design for a decade and a half

This game ruined UI design for a decade and a half.

Attached: ss_5d19c69d33abca6f6271d75f371d4241c0d6b2d1.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 1.2M)

>todd howard: BLAMED
Skyrim UI design is perfectly fine compared to the shitty lite RPG UIs we are getting. destiny is what ruined the modern UI

No it didn't. That was Destiny.

Attached: 1631974570002.jpg (4710x2570, 3.54M)

name 5 examples

Name 1 game that was ruined by Skyrim's UI then look at Destiny's gay ass MAIN CHARACTER N SHIET effect on muh gaem.

i fucking HATE THIS
>more text = more gooder
>complexity is goodest
it's just fucking a UI literally give me time, health, armor.... bing bing wahoo zelda games always nails this. why? they're for kids and they keep it simple.

AC Valhalla in ur picrel wasn't so bad tho to be fair

Destiny did it fine why couldn't anyone copy it without it being shit?

this is such a correct and lucid fucking answer, anyone playing any multiplayer game at the time destiny released knows it dragged all their low iq friends away from timeworthy games.

shut the fuck up about the entire destiny franchise unless you acknowledge it's gutter garbage

>Destiny did it fine

Attached: bix_nood.jpg (600x589, 40.79K)

Why do so many of these stats not matter? You always get shit like "+0.25% bonus damage to fire type enemies while standing in water during night" or something

Didn’t Fable do it first

Destiny 1 UI was fine, simple to navigate and find shit
Destiny 2 UI on the other hand is a total mess and has been from the beginning
I've been playing since launch and I still get the two separate menus mixed up

destiny was treating you like a god damn fucking child, which you are. destiny has a simplified barebones ui that's so simple it actually encourages you to think less. this game did not have professions, or many players per server. it was a pretend game where only people go to waste time and not do things in good games.

I can't believe there are actually fags trying to refute the OP. Is this an irony thing or are you just that stupid?

I've been playing Destiny 2 for years and I have no fucking idea what the game is about or what the fuck the story has to do with me as the guardian. The UI does infact, exist.

Attached: 1629434044943.jpg (1000x1000, 291.02K)

yeah it's atrocious isn't it, you can just make a template game and people will eat it up like nerds because it was bungie, you will never meet a smart person who claims destiny isn't a waste of time objectively, and i'm saying this on Any Forums the video game board

Destiny was never meant to be an MMO or an RPG it was a coop looter shooter with some shared world ideas and advanced teamwork elements in higher level activities
Bungie pushing Destiny 2 as an MMO nad adding all the FOMO bullshit they can think of is a big mistake in my opinion

because nobody actually copied skyrim UI from both functionality and aesthetic direction

Because it's completely awful
Skyrim is basically unplayable without SkyUI

Yeah, Destiny is the only game I own that makes me feel fucking stupid for buying it's DLC's that I can't even play. And even if I still had all the DLC's they released, I would still have no idea what the fuck its about. I know people that have watched lore videos on youtube and claim its "the greatest shit ever" but if you're just playing the game, it makes you lose IQ point for sitting through a cutscene that has fuck all to do with its gameplay.

That being said, its a great way to just shoot retard AI.

Yes it's shit and it didn't ruin anything.

>destiny was never meant to be an MMO or RPG
no, it was just made to be a shortcut to the feelgood functions of those genres so i could never play an MMO or RPG with my friends again while they convince themselves they're playing something more complex than call of duty by playing this baby bullshit

The only good elder scrolls UI is oblivion

If Skyrim's UI is so bad, then why did Microsoft buy for billions??? CHECK MAIT FGT.

>one minute apart
>writing an angry follow-up so quickly you had to wait for the post timer
Absolutely BASED. I hope this is the same person. FUCK Destiny.

Attached: 1612419376786.jpg (692x1100, 206.53K)

Attached: i have trauma from this game.png (474x169, 26.58K)