You know what was a good console, the Gamecube

you know what was a good console, the Gamecube.

Attached: temp.jpg (264x191, 14.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_GameCube_games
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based

zoomer hands typed this post

Attached: 4axc2q.jpg (578x431, 69.61K)

>GC
>Zoomer

Attached: 1587010191440.png (1075x1200, 1.23M)

There's no such thing as a good console.

>glok glok glok
The sound of victory

>buy gamecube
>it doesn't cube games
Refunded

Attached: 1645501430938.jpg (302x240, 15.08K)

broke mine out to play pso a month ago. the controller gets a lot of shit but it's comfy as fuck.

Yes.
Anyone conscious at the time would be aware of the gamecube's proper place.
Even GameCube owners knew at the time they were being ripped off, especially after Capcom abandoned Nintendo.

Obviously I was jealous of the PS2 exclusives, but there was never a time when I felt like I didn't have something to play on the Cube. Got into those off the beaten path games like Killer 7, Cubivore, and Eternal Darkness with this console

Having like an 8 month head start with Resident Evil 4 (never ever Gaystation Poo) was pretty cool too.

i got four of them and they serve me well, on the GC, the Wii, and even Wii U + adapter

I remember when I got mine. Dad was getting rowdy because he wanted to see what luigi's mansion looked like, and I was being autistic and reading the manual before I played the game. Never forget the good times frens

Attached: 1655382131550.jpg (824x1024, 42.91K)

Agreed.

However, as a gamecube only kid for 2 or 3 years it was kinda rough. I had to get an xbox eventually because there were a lot of ps2/xb only games that I wanted to play. it got to the point that when reading gaming magazines' preview section I would always check the platforms so I didnt get excited about something I wouldnt be able to play.

I dont even know what the fuck this means but I'm 32 and got my gamecube when I was like 10.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_GameCube_games

So many based games on this console that still hold up to this day.

Attached: 51X8MT7VMML.jpg (354x500, 51.17K)

I wish consoles came in a variety of colors like they used to

I had a friend growing up who only had a gamecube and I remember really feeling sorry for him lol

I always thought the controller was great. the layout seemed to influence the 360 controller in some ways. which I thought was a solid controller too.

Pretty much only Nintendo did this.

it's a piece of fucking shit and the disc look like choc chip cookies

tfw user sees food everywhere he looks. dobson?

By itself, no. The Wii pretty much replaces it.
With a Gameboy Player, it's pretty good.

I played lots of PSO. Meet some people who ended up being friends. Good times. Sadly my Gamecube doesn't work so well anymore.

The Wii is soulless. At that point, you might as well take the next logical step and say Wii U is better because you can emulate everything including GBA games.