From your experience, does alcohol help or hurt your gameplay skills?

From your experience, does alcohol help or hurt your gameplay skills?

Attached: alc.jpg (600x900, 144.36K)

hurt

It helps me spot off topic threads on Any Forums.

help at first, hinder after a couple hours when I go afk after passing out

Ballmer Peak

Attached: ballmer_peak.png (652x592, 91.33K)

I've only ever done 5v1 clutches while drunk but I'm usually drunk so???

Depends on the game.
Getting blackout drunk will make you pro at Super Monkey Ball 2 Bowling, for example.

I just have more fun in CSGO when im sucking down beers

2-3 drinks will get you in the pro gamer zone. After that it's all downhill.

>t. drinks every weekend

all it does is make me want to take a nap. good stuff though, nothing like a cold winter's night, having a nice nightcap, and tucking in to a warm bed. i sleep like a log.

Help? Maybe for a short while
Makes it way more fun though

hurt but also makes me have more fun playing UT2k4 with the bros

Helps, drinking too much makes me horny and tired and I just stop playing.

The only game it's ever helped in is Sekiro since I'm too much of a coward to get aggressive when sober.

>Pre dinner, after dinner, anytime, long drinks, soft drinks, dietetics, hot drinks, aphrodisiacs, energetic, frozen drinks, shooter, Coffe and choco, sparkling, milk shakes
Which drink?
or just the usual beer?

Obviously hurts. It's about fun not your skills, it dulls your hand eye coordination and generally slows you down. What a stupid post

based

Attached: whatchu know bout that.png (349x252, 184.38K)

this. theres a sweet spot where you become gregor, but its impossible to maintain or predict.

>drinks and plays gran turismo
Heck off MADD

You guys are retarded. If you do well while drunk, you're either fooling yourself or you would've been doing well with or without the alcohol.

Speak for yourself. Lowered inhibitions actually made me experiment and learn new strategies that I utilized when sober.

nobody plays well drunk. its about just getting a buzz to loosen up and be less anxious about risks.

Well, I once flawlessly played through Shadow of the Colossus while drinking two 6-packs of Guiness, so it doesn't hurt for me.

idk but playing chivalry drunk roaring like a warrior is all in great fun