STOP FUCKING STOP

STOP FUCKING STOP

Attached: Twitter artists.gif (488x458, 677.24K)

mad?

Attached: IMG_0847.jpg (3024x4032, 738.26K)

Yes.

Did he died

Why did he do it?

nah, he breathin

His friend told him to "just bee yourself".

for the bants

Almost.

Pogchamped too hard baka

he seems dead but where the fuck is he dead at?
is that a hospital? if it is why is he just shirtless on the ground

dumb chink

At least wear a veil.

Attached: bee helper.jpg (2231x1254, 2.52M)

If you want to fuck a character why are you changing their appearance so drastically?

>mfw cats are smarter than chinese

Attached: 1652733131110.jpg (400x400, 22.75K)

This, off model is for applelets.

This JUST happened to me yesterday. Ripping down a bunch of old ass wooden shakes off a church. Found a hornets nest and was prompted dick kicked by 40 of these little assfuckers 20ft off the ground in the boom. Managed to drop it to 8ft before ditching and running half a block away. Pieces of shit little faggots. It was weird though there was definitely a delay before recognizing what was happening. I felt like 5-7 sticks across my body before I even began to see them. Took another 15 before my brain was like "dude fucking run".

Attached: why do you need a gun anon.jpg (312x500, 48.07K)

i think the guy was a literal retard, a handicap
chinks dont think well of them

so the people recording the vid probably took him near the hive just to get him killed

hot women will always boost sales because the gaming market is completely dominated by males
and it will always be

Attached: 527_jpg.jpg (680x850, 172.63K)

china doesn't have typical hospital stretchers or seated waiting rooms so people often lie down while waiting for a doctor

Because the baseline is good but it can most certainly be improved thanks to no PC limitations.