Is it me or after Elden Ring they are no longer Any Forums's favorite developer?

Is it me or after Elden Ring they are no longer Any Forums's favorite developer?

Attached: ezgif-2-b0129541d4.jpg (831x323, 16.62K)

Good for them, the less a dev team is associated with this board the better

Any Forums has a nintendo fanboy infestation and because elden ring is not on nintendo you will have a lot of outspoken people who hate it. In a few years time you will have many people who have since moved on to other games look back at Elden Ring very fondly while the people who hate it will have moved onto several other things to hate for not being on Nintendo.

kek it never was
only genuine npc's still suck off fromsoft after making another dark souls clone

Bloodborne and Dark Souls I were the only good games they ever made.

From Software delivered a masterpiece once but they haven't really progressed since then and "i-framse to dodge" is really too narrow of a combat mechanism considering what is possible in today's age.

It's my favorite developer.
Any Forums is not one person you stupid nigger.

>It's my favorite developer.

Attached: fromsoftie.png (1080x1080, 52.27K)

Just some aspie spergs who for no reason at all were so buttblasted they literally made their own thread to vent
They falseflagged kinda like this guy pretending it was le nintendo
They tried to use shazam

Embarassing

Don't let the discordtranny spam fool you
It's From's best game and quite possibly the greatest game of all time

Attached: 0444393d-6697-4603-8e30-95ff79556c7d.png (828x960, 840.35K)

I remember when "Souls is the new CoD" was an ironic shitpost when Dark Souls II was announced, but now it's actually true. Absolutely everyone plays Elden Ring, they're not niche games anymore and Any Forums is an inherently contrarian website.

They never were. It is just that From hadn't gathered as much mainstream attention as they did with Elden Ring for the Nitendrones to care enough to shitpost about them. Well now they did and you can see the end result of letting autistic bing bing waaahoooo manchildren trannies that actually take Super Smash competitive seriously infest you vidya board.

>after Elden Ring they are no longer Any Forums's favorite developer?

They never were to begin with. There was always a legion of mentally ill tranny redditors that sucked the dick of everything they made, but it was a minority here.

Don't get it twisted. It is the Nitendrones that infest Any Forums that are the insufferable trannies here.

Attached: 1466688265796.jpg (619x825, 45.98K)

Be honest about your fanboyism, nintendo fans always lie and it's truly embarrassing.

>n-no its actually them
you're both the same type of npc reddit newfags so stop coping so hard and thinking you're any different

>still afraid to call out the problem
Just own it user, you're a huge miserable pain in the ass and nobody likes you. Want it to change? Get out and give it some time. Tell all your friends to do the same.

Difference between you and me is that I actually posted a case in point for what I was saying.
You are just a Nitendrone manchild assblasted for being called out on your autism.
I unironically believe that it should be legal to euthanize Nintendo that remain as such above the age of 16.

They became too popular for Any Forums's contrarian taste.

I don't know if tendies are or not, Nintendo only makes console games and I have not used a video game console in 15 years so have no reason to interact with them in any way.

What I can say is that Fromdrones overlap literally 95% with fucking reddit, have a very high percentage of unironic trannies, and they are without any exaggeration, dumber than Twitter wewuz niggers.

the only nintendo game i play was super mario world and i didn't even beat it
but feel free to keep coping and sucking off call of duty for redditors if it makes you feel better little drone

>What I can say is that Fromdrones overlap literally 95% with fucking reddit, have a very high percentage of unironic trannies, and they are without any exaggeration, dumber than Twitter wewuz niggers
Damn son I am certain you have some numbers to back up those profound and enlightening claims and you are not just spewing your selection bias.
Allow me to put it another way. Predditors like and dislike a lot of things. You can choose to like and dislike things as well but if your ONLY parameters for that is whether a certain thing is liked by reddit and a bunch of people as a whole just to dislike you are just a bigger nigger npc than those people whom you allow to control your life through spite.
You are the opposite of
>I like thing because it is popular
but you are on the same level as it.

Elden ring mind broke/v/eddit

When I watched the leak I lost every hope in this soulless company, Sekiro is the peak of From, Elden Shit is Demons Souls 8.