Shovelware console

>shovelware console
>Any Forums mistakenly thinks it's the best ever

Attached: 1648620156519.png (1008x566, 359.59K)

Bait thread

It had some good games, but lots were mutliplat anyways. It was cheaper than buying a game console and a DVD player for your kid.

It did have the Metal Gear sequel, Persona, Shadow of the Colossus, SMT, GOW, Jak, and Ratchet and Clank though. I think I liked the selection on GC better though, very glad I didn't have an Xbox, that thing was a Halo Machine.

It's the truth.

It was my childhood console so it IS the best

Not op - but i went through the consoles entire library (something like 4500 games) and broke it all down into genres.
There's something like 900 sports games on the fucken thing, and about 600 robot anime licensed strategy games and another 600 or so waifu VN's that cost about $3 to produce and were shat out with zero effort whatsoever.

It had more trash on it than quality.

No I think you mean the Wii

>robot anime licensed strategy games
Who the hell played strategy games on consoles?

Weak ass bait

PS1 was the first console I own(ed), because my parents didn't support my hobby, and this is my list of good/bad consoles I owned. Not that anyone cares...

GOOD
>PS1
>PS4 **
>NDS
>GameCube
>X360 **
>Switch **

MEH
>PS3 **
>3DS

BAD
>N64
>PS2
>PSP
>Vita **

(**are those I still have)

PS2 is like finding a golden ingot in a trash dump, a thousandaire reeking of piss and shit

Attached: disgruntled.jpg (250x250, 6.93K)

>zoomers hate the ps2 now
what the fuck?

It's funny how you become more objective when you didn't grow up with it.

100% Pure Uncut Copium.

Attached: Shovleware Station 2.png (4360x2872, 3.17M)

>2000 games
>1990 are crap
I much rather have variety than a shitty Switch
>10 games
>Nothing else to play

I've never seen better cherry picking in my life, this is incredible bait

This may be shocking to you but game reviews used to be more critical, something like a 7 or 6 out of 10 was still a good game.

holy shit will snoys ever recover?

Based. Xbox was superior in every way.

>Darkwatch
>Haunting Ground
>God Hand
>Siren
>Fatal Frame
>Stuntman
Those were great games

i waited for its hold over man's hearts to wane before i strike

PS1 was better

Stfu Neanderthal

Attached: peepoo.jpg (640x480, 44.41K)

>God Hand
Overrated meme game that got rightfully shit on for being shit. Maybe play a better game like Party Babies you fag.

>zoomer doesn't know about the score inflation that happened as the gaming became the biggest entertainment industry
You're getting closer to the truth, just need to get your head out of your ass, zoomie. Anyway, i'd rather play the games in that pic than anything AAA released in the past decade.

>European
>Buyfag
Wtf.

unfathomably based

The actual best console of all time.

Attached: Super_Nintendo_North_America_Model.jpg (3700x1800, 563.15K)

That's an Australian rating.

Cut the "region lock" and I fully agree.

>DA ZOOMIES
Get a hang of yourself you senile old retard.
Accept it. The only people who suck off the ShitStation2 are the people who only played like 10% of it's library. Nevermind the fact that the Wii also got shat on for being a console that was mostly dogshit with like 5 exclusives that were good. And the PS2 DOESN'T even have that anymore because every game worth a damn got ported to a better system. Face the facts. PS2 was shit theres no reason to suck it off anymore as every game that was good is better elsewhere. Absolute dogshit casual garbage like sports games and other shitty party games make up the other 90% of the consoles library.
You are clearly blinded by nostalgia and for that your opinion is worth less then dogshit.