NINETY NINE THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED JAPANESE YEN

Attached: 1659630083313505.jpg (1280x921, 353.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/news/app/1675200/view/3413183219974962933
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i've like 20 yen and maybe double that on suica. born too poor to get deck

Attached: 1.jpg (851x715, 213.31K)

That case looks different. Do japs get a different one?

So like $750?

Attached: 142893759279.jpg (1500x1000, 253.42K)

What is it in dollars?

about tree fitty
no one in japan is going to buy he shitty steamdeck

on paper Steam Deck actually makes more sense in Japan where most people don't have a traditional desktop computer
Valve really needs to set up Steam kiosks around town though so people can essentially browse the store page before they ever sign up so they can see what the fuck is on steam - that's whats so difficult about marketing the steam deck, it carries this self defeating logic of
>This is really only for people who have a fuck huge Steam library already
>People with a fuck huge Steam library already have a way to play those games so its really for people who want a second way to play those games
which makes it almost impossible to enter a new market like Japan successfully

If they push the whole "Never have to rebuy games, since the library sticks with you across all PC devices" angle, they might have a shot.

If you are into gaming enough to to even consider dropping 60k minimum then you know what Steam is, they see it listed on game pages.

And let word of mouth talk about piracy

No thanks. I'm good with my Actual gaming computer.

449, 599 and 750

a laptop with 3060 is better

Isn't a Switch in Japan the equivalent of $100 cheaper than it is in the US?

Switch is $200 cheaper in Japan as it is sold for 30,000 JPY (roughly $230)

store.steampowered.com/news/app/1675200/view/3413183219974962933
>With the help of Komodo, Steam Deck will ship later this year in Japan
>We have worked with the team at Komodo for years, and are excited to have their help as our authorized reseller of Steam Deck
This is probably why it's more expensive, Komodo gets a cut.

I feel bad for japnons they will have to protect their steam dick from the yakuzas

I wouldn’t give a single sen to Valve, much less a yen.

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

Looks like the Wonderswan will have some company soon.

in what world is the Switch $430

still buying it since valve fucked the shartifaggot fanbase that really put a smile on my face

The price is going to kneecap this son of a bitch.

Piracy is way less common in Japan since the penalties are so much stricter and ISPs have a lot more control over monitoring your traffic.
Plus the Japanese are really good at taking care of everything so second hand video games and DVDs are extremely common so most people don't even have an awareness of piracy options in Japan the way they do in the US