MultiVersus

So now that the effects of the merger are becoming apparent, which Discovery characters should get into the game?

Granted the heads at Discovery don't decide to pull the plug on the game.

Attached: 853C219A76.png (300x300, 26.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/warner-bros-discovery-earnings-what-to-expect-amid-rumored-layoffs-hbo-max-rebrand-165928430.html
hollywoodreporter.com/business/business-news/hbo-max-subscribers-warner-bros-discovery-reports-first-earnings-1235192127/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BEAR GRYLLS IS IN

is this merger killing the game or not? I thought we'd know after that ebin quarterly report.

Superchads unite.

Attached: 1371475575428.jpg (569x720, 113.34K)

>F I N N

Attached: FINN.jpg (900x900, 307.72K)

>Drinks own piss to heal.

Attached: Dr. Now.jpg (602x483, 29.9K)

finance.yahoo.com/news/warner-bros-discovery-earnings-what-to-expect-amid-rumored-layoffs-hbo-max-rebrand-165928430.html
hollywoodreporter.com/business/business-news/hbo-max-subscribers-warner-bros-discovery-reports-first-earnings-1235192127/

No mention of Multiversus in either article but Zaslav did say
>We intend to maximize the value of that content through a broad distribution model that includes theatrical, streaming, linear cable, free-to-air, gaming, consumer products and experiences, and more, everywhere in the world
So at the very least it sounds like he doesn't plan on just shuttering the gaming side of WB

Fionna skin when

Jamie and the other guy from mythbusters

He's really fun, shame he's getting nerfed.

Doomposters dabbed on

Attached: __velma_dace_dinkley_scooby_doo_drawn_by_nanoless__e417f9ce59e25a90a1c659ff09345c97.png (850x1202, 703.25K)

Mythbusters (each costume being a different Mythbuster)

>''GET READY TO EAT MY FUCKING SWORD!''

Attached: finn-the-human-adventure-time.gif (498x280, 1.33M)

Im kind of a brainlet, does this mean the game is safe for the foreseeable future?

No he aint

I never knew Discovery was even remotely as big as WB

Any character similar?

Attached: bowser_jr.jpg (400x414, 15.72K)

Same, I’m honestly astounded WB could just get bent over and rammed like this, I always thought they were huge like Disney and Universal considering all the shit they own

People love garbage reality tv

I knew that was cumming.

Attached: garnet_idlecil_steven_universe.jpg (956x964, 224.35K)

Can I disable my gold name ? You guys are being mean.

Attached: 1645706071620.png (1009x886, 1.28M)

>STOP FUCKING MY GEM MOM

Why the fuck did you buy the premium pack? you deserve to get bullied

There has never been a more cringe set of voice lines in a game.

No now get in the grab you paypig

Attached: smile.png (501x474, 314.97K)

My sugar mommy bought it for me. Now stop bullying me.

Attached: unknown (2).png (554x554, 653.42K)

You won't find a character as shitty, but you'll probably like Bugs'.

9:1 matchup vs heavyweights

Buster

Attached: download (1).jpg (1486x990, 200.04K)

>superman's playstyle

Attached: images (63).jpg (738x415, 39.41K)

They did say something about making it easier to whiff punish him, that was posted a few threads back.

>MVS survived
Well. Did more WB games' survive the axe?

The Fionna mod is pretty good.

considering this game is the epitome of "maximize the value of that content" I'd say yes

Man he already gets utterly shit on by any character with speed, if he gets nerfed and they don't touch Taz/Finn that's gonna make me drop the game

Attached: P&T.jpg (600x823, 236.39K)

>My sugar mommy bought it for me.
you can't just say that without elaborating man

Don't let poor brown people shame you for having more

Attached: 1609884079843.png (620x610, 585.07K)

I really just wish he didn't have the flurry punches, they don't connect with themselves half the time so enemies can just dodge out in the middle of it, same with his grounded up special where you can just get jabbed out of it by the person you hit on startup at the peak of the jump.

Anybodu had any success getting it to run on linux? It wont even start.

Fuck, that's unironically a better way to go about it. You'd have a ton of costume choices too with all the goofy outfits and modifications made to him for specific myths. Ballistics Gel would absolutely need to be one costume, though.

….go on

How do I beat Jake? I never win against one that isn't stupidly spamming down special.

I'm mad they're not friends in real life

MLP aired on discovery, they WILL be tapping into the bronies, and I hope they make the characters extremely expensive to fleece them

THEY'RE IN

Attached: file.png (776x65, 75.44K)

>Buy Arya after three days of hoarding my 3k gold out of indecision
>Think she'll be fun, I don't usually see her so I don't know quite what to expect
>In the first 4 games with Arya I get into matches with 3 out of 4 players being Arya
Game pls

>Sheldon gets in
I will fucking quit

It's nothing complicated, I have a thing for older women, I started dating a 50yo woman with a good carreer and sometimes she buys me stuff.

meant to say I got two out of the first four games with triple Aryas, I'm so flabbergasted I forgot to speak properly

>get knocked out
>this pops out of the blast zone with a laugh track playing

Attached: file.png (655x370, 155.2K)