Always wanted a double monitor set up since i was a little boy

>always wanted a double monitor set up since i was a little boy
>finally get it
>dont even use the second monitor
you guys know this feel? i was thinking im gonna play on my main screen and watch youtube but no

Attached: 1469661474857.png (220x220, 71.48K)

All that tells me is that you will buy stuff because you want it not because you need it.

kys zoomer

I considered getting a second monitor because of work, but I can't justify shelling out 200+ europoor dollars for something I won't use that often

Using a 2nd monitor has to become a habit. I'd suggest starting out learning how you manage real estate on your main before just throwing stuff over to the other.

For instance, I have two 1920 x 1080 displays, a laptop and a smaller monitor which is slightly above the size of a tablet screen. I play a lot of my games at 1024 x 768 resolution or below, so it's already possible to have a game running while watching youtube or whatever. Since my work requires partitioning my main display into equal halves, I've trained myself to use my 2nd monitor for playing videos since I otherwise would have to turn on my actual TV.

Moral of the story though is that multiple monitors is kind of a meme.

If you need it for work then its absolutely worth it, but its just for personal use you’re gonna end up not using it like OP

>playing videogames while watching youtube

My 8 y/o nephew does this. Pretty sure he's mentally handicapped or something but he does exactly the same.

Attached: YAGAY.png (255x80, 1.25K)

play pool of radiance and put the journal on the second monitor

tech should be bought to fulfill needs, not desires
you only get a 2nd monitor if you work, consistently every day
otherwise you're just consooming for no reason

Attached: Gaze.gif (480x389, 2.6M)

>get triple monitor setup
>one of them is for cooming
>one for gaming
>one for lurking and is vertical

Absolute kino

dual monitor has always been for redditors who can't into workspaces

That's 90% of commerce

I have a 4:3 monitor that I use as my discord screen and that's about it
It only cost me $10 from a thrift store so it's not some hi refresh gaymen monitor and I don't care

Yeah and it's fucked.

I happenstantially started uses a dual-monitor setup when I got a PC with an actual monitor and stopped using the shitty cheap Walmart TV. I can't go back.

I have three monitors for my work. Two for work and 1 for anime while I work

Attached: 1656243118100.jpg (763x893, 106.53K)

If this allows you be productive and feel well; you are golden. Keep going
What does your day look like, if I may ask? I'm curious now.

Attached: 5a3.jpg (1170x1127, 280.97K)

>5.30am wake up, shower, breakfast, water flowerbed
>7am work start
>8am daily update meeting
>11am lunch for an hour, usually go for a walk to get out of the house
>12pm back to work, usually start working at 100% concentration at this point
>4pm sign off
Sometimes I have to work longer, especially if I've been goofing off too much and have a deadline, but as long as I get the work in on time nobody really cares when I do it.

Doesn't sound bad at all. As a NEET I envy your position
I hope this routine serves you well

Attached: Tranquility today.jpg (1500x1005, 442.83K)

i use my 2nd monitor for ez access to firefox/foobar at all times + steam chat windows, don't think i could ever go back to a single monitor now
i can't into watching something and playing a video game at the same time, even if it's something braindead

It's pretty good. I was an office salaryman for a decade before getting this role. It was fully remote before the pandemic so I never had to worry about being summoned back to the office. I hope more people get to have this, sitting in traffic every day for hours is soul-crushing and unnecessary.
Hope you break out of NEETdom user, the small career and money gains you get from showing up every day when you're young will last a lifetime.

Attached: salaryman-inuyashiki-ep01.jpg (300x432, 22.3K)