Post horror games that scare zoomers

post horror games that scare zoomers

Attached: 17011 - 2soyjaks backrooms eyes_popping full_body glasses hair hand hands_up horror open_mouth schizo schizojak soyjak stickman stubble variant_markiplier_soyjak variant_waow white_eyes zoomer.jpg (1080x588, 318.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H4dGpz6cnHo&t=7s&ab_channel=KanePixels
youtube.com/watch?v=MiKuhfDjims
youtu.be/55mL814IQyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>we will never have a jakula horror game

>It's another "image from /x/ gets exploited by jewtubers and turned into the newest horror fad" episode

Attached: 1659504422794683.jpg (480x480, 23.01K)

>Zoomers
Wrong generation. Our generation pretty much only had FNaF. The generation you are thinking of is gen alpha. I find it dumb that some people here just blame so much on zoomers for some dumb reason.

If these people existed 10 years ago I bet the Mario 64 skyboxes would get their own horror cult just like the SPOOOOOOOOKY EMPTY ROOM AAAA

>zoomers zoomers zoomers zoomers zoomers zoomers
Give it a fucking rest, grandpa.

>it's just so...empty
>and like... the lighting
>really...gets your skin crawling
>like... where is everyone

Attached: 1623519389573.jpg (473x574, 18.27K)

ok boomer

>this makes zoomers shit and piss

Attached: 1927.jpg (1200x1200, 151.77K)

>mosquito hub
Yes I will run away in terror

I-is that... is... is...... IS THAT A.....
IS THAT A ROOM WITHOUT ANY PEOPLE IN IT?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>this made millenials shit & piss their pants in fear
Really?

Attached: Mad_Piano_Model_SM64.png (550x450, 95.38K)

Attached: 1636765866691.jpg (1080x1190, 202.38K)

Even funnier because it's been turned into an even cheaper version of SCP, these faggots have no creativity whatsoever

short hair

>see empty room
>feel at ease, comfy
I don't understand

I agree, leaving doors open like that is a great way to let in bugs

>someone left the school shooter door open again
i would be scared

saw this the other day in Steam, made me kek

Attached: z-talk.jpg (328x95, 11.28K)

It's always the faggots that never played sports that get scared of empty schools.
Sports Chads were always at school late and would run up and down the hallways sliding in their socks

Attached: Niggerman:Origins.jpg (655x1600, 177.43K)

NOOOOOOOOOO NOT MUSIC AAAAA

Thats comfy as hell.

I-IS THAT A.... AN EMPTY ROOM!??
AAAAAAAIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NNONONONONNOOOOOOOO IM SO SORRRY IM SO OSSSOORRYYYYYYYYY AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIUUUUUUUHHHHHHH NIGGERMANNNN NIGGGERMAN SAVE ME PLEASE IM BEEGINGYOU PLEASE FOR THE LOVEOFGOD SAVE MEEEEEEEE NIGGERMANNNN NOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIM GOING INSAAaaaAAAaaaAAAaaaEEEEEENNN

Attached: AAAAAAAAAA.png (795x448, 355.57K)

Attached: a6jyrvyz3y7y.png (1036x622, 45.07K)

Fucking post made my skin crawl. Society was a mistake. I cant wait for the emps to block all of you from your electronica and the internet.

This is literally the scariest image I've ever seen in my entire life. I'm never going to sleep again. I mean look at it. There's no people in it. It's terrifying. I'm pooping and peeing right now.

Attached: file.png (1024x683, 535.31K)

youtube.com/watch?v=H4dGpz6cnHo&t=7s&ab_channel=KanePixels

I honestly think this is great better than most found footage horror films I've seen
Can someone explain why we are meant to hate this?

Attached: 1658279226315794.jpg (763x893, 83.91K)

What do you get out of posting like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=MiKuhfDjims
AHHHHHH HELP I'M GOING INSANE

Attached: just waaaaaaaait it out.png (611x767, 284.37K)

>Filename
Is there a booru?

>AHHHHHHHH I HATE INDOOR POOOOLLLSSSS

Attached: lazyriver3.jpg (640x480, 322.94K)

its only "scary" because they watched a bunch of yt videos telling them its supposed to be scary. Kind of like they were told to eat Tide pods.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU POSTED A BUNCH OF O'S WHICH LOOK LIKE EMPTY ROOMS I'M SO SCARED NOW user

>2soyjaks
dear god

From what I know, the backrooms used to just be "oooo spooky empty hallways!" and the monster was added later on, the problem is that people shat themselves because of the empty rooms, not the monster.

Attached: unleashed.png (656x656, 405.11K)

>I bet the Mario 64 skyboxes would get their own horror cult
Thats literally what DEEPEST LORE was

I prefer some good old fashioned Analog Horror

Attached: 1uip17fb75851.png (1920x1080, 365.99K)

Because that is a new interpretation and people are complaining about the pre-film backrooms, which are le scary because they are le empty.

Dear God what is this description.
>He is very shy and mean and he doesn't like it when you make fun of him and and and he has schizoprhenia AND he doesn't wash his hands after he pees
>Please be scared....

THIS ROOM
THERE'S NO PEOPLE IN IT
I
AM
SO
SPOOKED
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY URINE IS COMING OUT ALL ON ITS OWN MY PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTS!!!!

Attached: file.png (800x461, 606.22K)

>society is a mistake because kids played FNAF
Holy shit you are the most overdramatic faggot, kill yourself

youtu.be/55mL814IQyU

>the backrooms used to just be "oooo spooky empty hallways!" and the monster was added later on
Well the monster or at least the implications of a monster was always part of the original pasta that started the trend
The thing that made the original pasta spooky was the idea of getting trapped in some labyrinth of samey rooms with no way out and you didn't know if you were alone or not.

Basically think the movie The Cube but instead of traps it's a monster.

Attached: Cube_The_Movie_Poster_Art.jpg (260x384, 16.88K)

>I CANT
>I JUST... CANT

Attached: 693-03314423en_Masterfile.jpg (450x300, 36.5K)

> tfw 36, played a shit ton of horror games and not a single one scared me
P.T. was pretty much most interesting one, shame it was only a demo and i couldnt progress it cause of bug or some shit

>gen alpha

Attached: fed-up-with-this-world-tipping-point.gif (400x224, 1.52M)

Does that mean the key to escaping the backrooms is autism?

calmest boomer

>the problem is that people shat themselves because of the empty rooms, not the monster.
What's the difference between the backrooms and an empty haunted house? They ultimately both achieve the same feeling of something watching you, and the fear of not knowing what that something is

Attached: 1637191753878.gif (332x334, 2.52M)

I don't think people understand the original pasta at all it's not spooky because of le rooms
it's the implications that makes the original pasta spooky

I'm not even bragging about this. it's a very basic bitch pasta so I'm not sure why everyone seems to not understand it. but then again I've read a lot of creepypasta so maybe I'm just used to this kind of stuff.

Attached: hellbeast2_9406.png (350x303, 45.3K)

>faggot child cant into subtext
Read a book and get some comprehension you absolute faggot. Hrt killing your brain functions

Faggots ITT do not understand zoomer liminal and backrooms aesthetics and are being dishonest. What's unsettling about the images is that they feel uncanny and almost dream-like. Coupled with the fact that you are all alone there.

The backrooms are scary because they literally never end. You can never be sure that something's not behind you

Attached: Liminal4.jpg (1000x1001, 108.07K)

Why yes I would feel uneasy being in an American school.

Why do people (especially young people) find "liminal spaces" scary now? This is just my anytime fitness at 3am.
They always go "im unease" or "uncomfortable" or shit like that, i just dont get it

we live in a hyper-social world now. Everyone connected in a matter of seconds. Going to an empty space that is supposed to be filled with people must be like a nightmare for this clout-addicted attention-seeking youth.

Attached: ucwy5k1h37x61.jpg (640x424, 47.73K)

Would a zoomer be able to sleep in a room like mine when the door is like this? Or would there be too much pee in the mattress to get any rest?

Attached: file.png (1512x2016, 3.43M)