What's the best survival game?

What's the best survival game?

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 88.25K)

You posted it.

Being a young Black man in America

the forest vr

7 Days to Die chad here, Zomboid isn't even the best survival game of its own sub-genre

>lowered initial zombie pop
I'm gonna make it this time bros

Attached: Project Zomboid Screenshot 2022.08.04 - 11.59.25.07.png (1920x1017, 2.38M)

yes thats why they get special treatment for job placements benefits and prefered selection at jobs over qualifications

>this is what they're working on instead of npcs
ohnonononon

Attached: 1654986666161.png (1920x1012, 256.54K)

>Its hard being black in America that some people have to literally think of ways to help equal the playing field because of how fucked up society is

Attached: FZK6RYHUYAMn6c1.jpg (700x948, 81.42K)

7 Days is kinda boring when you just do endless misc trader jobs. Are there any recommended mods to add more to do or just general recommendations?

Whats with all the bait spam? is some schizo bitter about the game or something?

>pic
prayer

>absolutely fantastic in the opening hours when your just scrapping by
>almost all the fun drains away once you've stabilised the situation
most survival games suffer from this, what's the solution?

>Source: my ass

I'll be honest user, Darkness Falls is pretty much the only one that gives a huge content update, but it is a pain in the rear to install. I have 400+ hours in the vanilla version and about as much in Darkness Falls.

As for gameplay recommendation, I would say that you should try and get to a harder zone (snow, desert) before your first horde since the drops are better when looting/bags from zombies.

Unfortunately, once you get an autoshotty with a drum mag, the game is pretty much done.

World states and exploration

What i am supposed to feel outraged about here?

Mods, exploration.

>instead of npcs

"Bosses". I know the idea is weird in Zomboid but that's how most survival games create endgame content. Just some hard obstacle to overcome that may get you either a great reward or just say you completed the game. Conan, Ark, Valheim, etc..

Look at all that progression that literally doesn't matter at all.
Wow.

>>how fucked up society is
Affirmative action doesn't level the playing field. It quite literally shifts it in their favor. They reinvented systemic racism for them and they still refuse to get ahead.
t. Asian who got fucked by your stupid laws

NPCs never work in sandbox survival games without being immersion breaking, so better if any survivor to survivor interaction keeps itself on multiplayer only, so i will take new professions and craftables over NPCs that won't work well.

I mean, that's not particularly exclusive to zomboid.

>Affirmative action doesn't level the playing field. It quite literally shifts it in their favor

AA isn't perfect but the fact it exists proves the reason for your tantrum about black people having an easy life is wrong

I'm in the snow area right now but have yet to even find a pump shotgun, have an ak though which is nice for tight spots. I've been trying to get a drone too but rng for the recipe hasn't been generous.

The darkness falls mod looks cool but are defending traders and the bomber zombies worth putting up with?